Qu-Ax 10 spline hub or isis ?

Hi i own this unicycle and im not sure whether the hub is isis or 10 spline.When i bought it the specs said it was a 10 spline hub but on most of the udc countries it says it is isis.

I think its 10 spline. It looks just like mine when I got it. The New Isis ones have a different, flatter style seat.

that is 10 spline, the frame is different on the new version aswell as the saddle and obviously the hub x

The yellow hubs have fairly recently been converted from 10 spline to isis. Some shops may have both still in stock. Does your crank have a prominant nub, or is it smooth? I think the knubless cranks are isis.

oh ok mine must be 10 spline then because my cranks have nubs.

Sorry, I got it wrong! The 10spline cranks have got pinchbolts, whilst the isis cranks don’t have pinchbolts. both seem to have nubs. My apologise. here are pics of the different cranks:

ISIS:

10 Spline:

No, the newer ISIS cranks have no nubs. I believe the first batch did, but I don’t know when they changed.

Really? I want pics.

I only have the 170mm cranks in ISIS, on my Muni. My trials is still the 10 Spline.

You can see mine here: Custom Qu-Ax unicycles - #89 by forrestunifreak

It might be a little difficult to tell, but there is no ankle nubs whatsoever. I also met a couple people in Moab who had new QU-AX ISIS trials uni’s that they bought recently from UDC; they had no nubs.

Ohhh yeah, I can see that there is no nub, that is pretty cool. Thanks for the pics.

Ah, thats why I was confused. Thanks for clearing that up.