Pulled One foot idling to riding with both feet multiple times!

So there I was, one foot idling, and I thought, “hey! wouldn’t it be cool to be doing this and then just ride out of it with the same foot?” So I did. With each foot. (respectively) Quite fun…

On another note, Bagpiper boy brought his uni to school and with the beautiful weather, we (I) rode during luch (he was working on history). It’s cool because there is a 10-15 meter wheel chair ramp great for gliding down. Once, (my best go at it) I went all the way down it, with the best timing possible, while two guys watched. They weren’t stopped either, they were just walking past and it worked out great. It was cool.

Well, peace out ya’ll.

ahem, 'tis Bagpiperboy, just remember next time…

on a sidenote, I figured out the the transition from hopping to hopping on the wheel, it is very nifty considering that my unicycle is dying, and the cranks aren’t feeling as well as they used to, So I hereby declare Weber the White, the unicycle, a Freestyle unicycle… thank you, thank you. you can your happy regards later, please include money…

-Jonathan Ware-

I’ll post a movie of Jon gliding that thingy for ya… eh?

Great work! How do you go from riding to gliding? I’m getting close to gliding but I’m not quite there yet. I Can ride with one foot on the wheel and the other on the pedal for a while but I can’t get that other foot onto the crown. Do you just ride along and put the first foot onto the wheel and the other straight up to the crown?

Thanks,
Andrew

Yes please post the video!

Thanks,
Andrew

T’will be fount at Here when yer ready for it. and when I’m done!! I’ll hurry. I’m planning on making an avi and a mov but the mov won’t upload for some reason… so you’ll have to live with avi for now

-Jonathan Ware-

ps. that’s not the one he was talking about, and if you make it a little smaller, it generally looks better.

pps. for all you techno guys out there, that video was captured with my sony clie peg-nr70v