Protection

I am looking for some leg protection. what type is the best?

sixsixones or the new kris holm leg armour i use 661’s

I use bmx shin gurds the neoprem type and like them more the the big and clunky 6 in 1s, :smiley:

I use my MTB/BMX pads, but i think 661’s are better. :smiley: :smiley:

i use 661 4x4 the old model not the 07 and they are great. THe 07 apparently arent as good as the old ones since they are weaker.

The KH percussion armor looks good but no one has really extensively tried it out yet apart from KH :stuck_out_tongue: but it’ll probably be very good. I’d recomend it unless you are on a budget and want to get some 661’s off ebay or sommit

my kh percussion pads came this morning and they are excelent i would definatly recomend them, they are realy comfy, not too hot and the pretection is brilliant you can tell they have been designed for unicycling. they barly leave any of the skin on your lower leg unpretected the protection round the back of you calfs, which 661s dont have, is brilliant and has already saved me alot of pain

I am probally gonna get a pair of these soon… http://www.danscomp.com/611033.php?cat=SAFETYGEAR

I believe that what kind of knee/shin guards you need really depends on the type of riding you will be doing. If i was doing some distance on a coker I wouldnt want to be wearing huge bulky MUni shin pads.

Other than that, for general uni use most of the suggestions the other guys have made would be fine. Alot of people on the forums swear by sixonesix’s.

I’m guessing, if you’re tight on money, than duct-taping pillows to your shins could work just as well :wink: joking…

661 veggies (no knee pad built in, and they’re gel like).

It totaly depends on the amount of protection you want, your style of riding, your style of falling, your unicycle, the terrain, and alot of other things. Basically what works for one person may or may not work for you. That being said if you don’t know then I would recommend the 661 4x4’s or the new Kris Holm leg armour as the 661’s are probably one of the most popular and the Kris Holm ones are designed specifically for unicycling.

dud I have those they are like the third best legarmour on the market GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

GOOD