Probleme payment Unicon XV : Help !

Hello,

I want to pay my registration as a competitor for the Unicon, but it does not work !
It says (in french) : “the credit card you mentionned can not be used for this payment. please use another card number”.
The fact is that I only have one Visa credit card of course.
I know that there is enough money on my account to pay, and it is the first time my credit card does not work when I want to pay something on the internet.
Does someone had the same problem ?
Thanks for helping, because I will not pay 500 NZ Instead of 350 dollars to be registered because Paypal failed !

Is it an international credit card? Are international orders allowed?

You need an international credit card to use pay pal…

If I was you, I would ask some relatives to login and pay for you, and you do a bank transfer or something like that, cause 500NZ Dollars instead 350 really sucks…

Cheers,

Perhaps write to unicon15@gmail.com before the December cutoff to let them know so hopefully they can sympathise and sort something out. Good luck!

I’m having a problem with the payment too but it is a different problem. I’ve registered and paid, but I selected the closing ceremony snack, and afterwards I found out that it is just some nibbles at a pub so there is no need to pay them money, and I unselected the snack and the amount owing said -$15. Dayan wants a T-shirt so I ordered a second one and the amount owing says $20, but if I go to pay with the credit card the amount to pay says $50 and it lists both a T-shirt and the closing ceremony snack and will not let me edit it. I’m not too worried and I think as it is a small amount I should be able to pay the $20 in cash for the T-shirt. I’m too lazy to write to unicon15@gmail.com about it.

Your credit card company will be able to help, there may be a restriction in case of fraud.

Problem is solved

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for your help !
I have written to uniconXV@…???(I dont remember the adress). .com, also for other questions, I never get any answer ... So I asked my mother to try to pay it. She tried with my credit card number, it didnt work, but with her credit card it did !
Cheers,

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I’ve just emailed you about it, but as it’s now sorted that’s good to hear.

See you in Wellington,

Ken Looi
UNICON XV
Organising Committee