Print ad AUDITION: Verdict is in!

Well I just heard moments ago from KAtie Taylor, the lady who set up the auditions for that VW print Ad. She had contacted me about 5 days ago to tell me that I was in the top TWO considered for the part, and that I was the Photographers first choice, but that the final decision would be made by the clients in Europe! (TIm and I decided not to post anything until the final decision was made, and they contacted us.)

Then just a few minutes ago I got the call… The clients decided to go with the photographers second choice, Tim Moren. (Unimog). She told me that the clients were leaning toward a more “european look”, whatever that means. So my congratulations go out to Tim! :D:D:D I know he could certainly use the money more than me, and he’ll do a great job for them I’m sure!

I am still pretty pleased that I was in the top two, and that’s not too shabby!:slight_smile:

I’m also not sure, but I think the magazine ad will be limited to the european market, since that’s where the car will be marketed, at least initially. Way to go Tim!:smiley:

Ok Let’s everybody say Congrats to Tim!!!

Hey Tim, don’t forget us when you get all famous and stuff! You da man! :smiley:

Wow I thought Eyal would be one of the top choices, But way to go TIM!!!

Yeah me too, so you can guess how shocked I was when they told me I was at the top of the list…and old fart like me!!! :astonished: But she said basically that “reality & perception” are two different things, and when it comes to casting, the former is king!:smiley:

Yeah me too, so you can guess how shocked I was when they told me I was at the top of the list…and old fart like me!!! :astonished: But she said basically that “reality & perception” are two different things, and when it comes to casting, the latter is king!:smiley:

Yesss!! As Tim’s agent, I get to collect a percentage!!

Congrats Tim! And good going on being second Terry, nothin wrong with that!

Don’t worry, a European look merely means unwashed.

Haha! Good one!:smiley:

What’ll the picture be? Just unicycling next to a VW?

That’s cool, congrats Tim.

Pretty much, but a shot of Tim on a Muni on a trail with the VW parked at the trailhead, and probably a catchy tagline.

Congrats, Tim!

Please post the add or the link when it gets made.

Please post the add or the link when it gets made.
Will do:D

:smiley: Congratz!!!:smiley:

How much money did you end up getting? :roll_eyes: