pretty neat guestbook variation

http://www.bravenet.com/samples/guestmap.php

or you can use this nicer link:
http://tinyurl.com/h9c and check out the guestmap area…


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers too :slight_smile:

or: http://tinyurl.com/ha0


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:afaera$5en$1@www.darklock.com
> http://www.bravenet.com/samples/guestmap.php
>
> or you can use this nicer link:
> http://tinyurl.com/h9c and check out the guestmap area…
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers too :slight_smile:
> http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
>
> or: http://tinyurl.com/ha0

My entry disappeared :frowning:

-Mike K.

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

hmm, the other wd entries seem to be working. We even had a lurker (or a
visitor to the website) post a pin :slight_smile:


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
news:3D18E743.1A900CE9@webcodefocus.com
>
>
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers too
:slight_smile:
> > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
> >
> > or: http://tinyurl.com/ha0
>
> My entry disappeared :frowning:
>
> -Mike K.

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

I’m in there now :slight_smile:

-Mike K.

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> hmm, the other wd entries seem to be working. We even had a lurker (or a
> visitor to the website) post a pin :slight_smile:
> http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> news:3D18E743.1A900CE9@webcodefocus.com
> >
> >
> > Rodney Blackwell wrote:[color=darkred]
> > >
> > > here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers too
> :slight_smile:
> > > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
> > >
> > > or: http://tinyurl.com/ha0
> >
> > My entry disappeared :frowning:
> >
> > -Mike K.[/color]

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

wow, I didn’t know you were all the way over there :slight_smile: I’m horrible with
geography. Hopefully this will help me.


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
news:3D1905EE.EA07B51D@webcodefocus.com
>
> I’m in there now :slight_smile:
>
> -Mike K.
>
> Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> >
> > hmm, the other wd entries seem to be working. We even had a lurker (or a
> > visitor to the website) post a pin :slight_smile:
> > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
> >
> > –
> > Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> > http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> > http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> > http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> > ------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> > news:3D18E743.1A900CE9@webcodefocus.com…[color=darkred]
> > >
> > >
> > > Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> > > >
> > > > here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers[/color]
too
> > :-)[color=darkred]
> > > > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
> > > >
> > > > or: http://tinyurl.com/ha0
> > >
> > > My entry disappeared :frowning:
> > >
> > > -Mike K.[/color]

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

Hi Ted! Nice to see ya (even if it is in lurk mode :slight_smile:


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:afb15u$otc$1@www.darklock.com
> wow, I didn’t know you were all the way over there :slight_smile: I’m horrible with
> geography. Hopefully this will help me.
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> news:3D1905EE.EA07B51D@webcodefocus.com
> >
> > I’m in there now :slight_smile:
> >
> > -Mike K.
> >
> > Rodney Blackwell wrote:[color=darkred]
> > >
> > > hmm, the other wd entries seem to be working. We even had a lurker (or[/color]
a[color=darkred]
> > > visitor to the website) post a pin :slight_smile:
> > > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
> > >
> > > –
> > > Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> > > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > > http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> > > http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> > > http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> > > http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> > > ------------------------------------------------------------
> > >
> > > “Mike King” <mike@webcodefocus.com> wrote in message
> > > news:3D18E743.1A900CE9@webcodefocus.com
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Rodney Blackwell wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers
> too
> > > :slight_smile:
> > > > > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
> > > > >
> > > > > or: http://tinyurl.com/ha0
> > > >
> > > > My entry disappeared :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > -Mike K.
>
>[/color]

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 02:46 pm, Rodney Blackwell wrote:

> here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers too :slight_smile:
> http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716

Shoot looks like I hit the next county west by accident :wink: just look for
the widest part of Lake Michigan then drop due south till you get to the
Indiana border :slight_smile:


John R. Marshall - Web Developer

JRM Studios - http://www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network - http://www.hotrodding.net

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

Hey! I’d been really busy with school and sports and such, and then I
just hadn’t been around much this summer. Maybe I’ll stick around a while :slight_smile:

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

“John R. Marshall” <john@jrmstudios.com> wrote in message
news:afb4io$s8a$1@www.darklock.com
> On Tuesday 25 June 2002 02:46 pm, Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> > here’s the webdiscuss guestmap :slight_smile: please give it a sign…lurkers too
:slight_smile:
> > http://pub20.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=1656282716
>
> Shoot looks like I hit the next county west by accident :wink: just look for
> the widest part of Lake Michigan then drop due south till you get to the
> Indiana border :slight_smile:

You also seem to be a woman of color :slight_smile:


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 08:24 pm, Rodney Blackwell wrote:

> You also seem to be a woman of color :slight_smile:

Shhhhhhhh that’s supposed to be a secret :wink:


John R. Marshall - Web Developer

JRM Studios - http://www.jrmstudios.com
The Hotrodding Network - http://www.hotrodding.net

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

Rodney Blackwell wrote:
>
> wow, I didn’t know you were all the way over there :slight_smile: I’m horrible with
> geography. Hopefully this will help me.

Didn’t I just give you my address a few days ago? :wink:

-Mike K.

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

“Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:afaera$5en$1@www.darklock.com
> http://www.bravenet.com/samples/guestmap.php

Didn’t we do this with Mike Christy before? :slight_smile:


Leonid S. Knyshov, CEO
Crashproof Solutions, LLC
Your Technology Business Partner

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

I don’t know if anyone remembers, but I wanted a guest book similar to this
about 18 months ago and there were no scripts (that I could find at any
rate) at that time. Maybe my super-dooper hero of a web designer will add
one for me.

I still can’t get into my admin area, John, and I have too much other stuff
happening right now to worry about it. My sister is moving here from
Minneapolis! She will be here Friday and will be living with Drew and me
until she finds a job and buys a house. We have been working seriously hard
making room for her and her two dogs and a cat! Oh, and cleaning too. I
guess I got really good at turning a blind eye to dirt and dust. The
internet is to blame!



“Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:afaera$5en$1@www.darklock.com
> http://www.bravenet.com/samples/guestmap.php
>
> or you can use this nicer link:
> http://tinyurl.com/h9c and check out the guestmap area…
>
> –
> Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
> http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
> http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
> http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

Yes, but hopefully this one will stay on the website :slight_smile: I didn’t know Mike
C had his own island of the coast of Mexico :slight_smile:


Rodney Blackwell - site owner/administrator

http://T-ShirtCountdown.com http://TalkT-Shirts.com/
http://ihateclowns.com/ http://Globie.com/
http://DomainJunkies.com/ http://5R5.NET
http://GotPaintball.com/ http://CircleRPrinting.com

“Leonid S. Knyshov at home” <lknyshov@pctips.com> wrote in message
news:afbltf$d86$1@www.t-shirtcountdown.com
> “Rodney Blackwell” <circler@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> news:afaera$5en$1@www.darklock.com
> > http://www.bravenet.com/samples/guestmap.php
>
> Didn’t we do this with Mike Christy before? :slight_smile:
>
> –
> Leonid S. Knyshov, CEO
> Crashproof Solutions, LLC
> Your Technology Business Partner
> http://www.crashproofsolutions.com
>
>

Re: pretty neat guestbook variation

When I put in the comments, “It actually worked this time.” I guess I’m
not surprised that my entry is not on there now.

  • Gilby