Power adapters for travel

So I’m going to be traveling to Russis for the next semester and I’m trying
to make sure I will be able to recahrge a few electronic gadgets over there.
Now the power plugs/transformers, say they accept 100-240 volts (Actually on
the black box). Do you know if this means that all I need is an adapter for
the plug style and that it will accept the 220 voltage used over there?