Post Your Unis Here!

Not yet seven of nine, …

but four of my six unis: 24" QU-AX, 36" KH, 29" KH Schlumpf, 29" QU-AX

and a lot of crap in the background :o

My new KH29 turned up today. :smiley:

You’ll love it.

You seem to have the 38 mm rim? Mine has the 47 mm rim but sometimes I am scared that the tube will explode through one of the holes :o

Lol, yeah I do so far, :slight_smile:

Yeah I just lookd up the specs and it is 38mm rim is that good or bad?

Well, I guess this is personal preference. :slight_smile:

I have the 47mm on my 29". I was afraid of the tube popping as well. I bought a very thick rim strip (26") and it solved the tube coming up through the holes. You can also use several layers of duct tape to do the same thing. I wish I had gotten the 38mm rim since I plan to only use the 29" for the road. I prefer my 24" for off-road.

:astonished: Awsome unicycles Hugo! Thats simular setups to what I’d like to have :slight_smile:

Changed cranks and pedals:

Wellgo B030 pedals
KH Sym cranks without nub - Thanks to Olaf!

Everything else is still old:
KH Ti hub (old model)
KH 09 rim
Tryall tire with a few cut off nobs
KH Longneck frame
Hope seatclamp
KH seatpost
Cf base seat with a little bit of foam and custom leather cover stolen from my old Viscount seat :wink:

I have to say, I’m jealous of your cranks.

:smiley:

Make a few yourself? Nice and strong CroMo cranks :slight_smile:

Here mine uni. :slight_smile:

Addict Seat
Nimbus seat post
Nimbus Seat clamp
Nimbus frame
nimbus wheelset
Venture cranks
odyssey twisted pcs
Monty Eagle Claw tyre

“pimped” my 20" a little with a new wheelset and pedals (both impact) and the white bumper and handle (also the clamp supposed to be white, forgot to order it) :stuck_out_tongue:

only needs a few new parts now;)

white shoelace
white frame
white seatclamp
white seatpost
white cranks
;):stuck_out_tongue:

Family got alittle bigger with my new KH24. Coker Big One 36", Sun Flat Top 24", KH24 24", UDC Club 20", Koxx One Devil 19", Sun Flat Top 16", and UDC Dodger 12"

How is the 12" Dodger? I’ve been thinking of getting one for a laugh but was worried it might not be suitable for an adult. Although I don’t expect to be doing trials or anything on it!

Its “Ridable” for an adult with a long enough seat post. Fun to ride but VERY tiring.

Cool, thanks for that. I think I’m going to invest in one of these a bit later on. Unicycle.uk.com says it’s not suitable for people over 11 stone and I weigh pretty much exactly 11 stone, apparently they did a stronger one at one point but I can’t find it on the website anymore.

Had it for about 3 weeks but only ridden three times cause of bad weather. More snow coming this weekend:(

Just got my KH36. Here is my quiver. i’ve ordered a Frankenbrake from Brycer in orange to go with the seat clamp. Can’t wait to go out and fall on the ice outside! :wink:

I don’t think I posted it here. There a few variation of my uni missing.

I pimp my uni with a KH fusion street gel saddle 2007

Finally a solid hub & crankset, KH moment 137mm 2007

TAPE! lol, I call it the Bedford Black

Removed the tape and stripped the chrome finish

Some tape, just for fun. This one looks ugly but when the tape was off the frame but still on the rim it looked great, no picture of it unfortunatly :frowning:

Removed the tape + freshly cleaned uni

Painted my frame back + CF base

New wheel! I build it myself :slight_smile: I also painted my hub black