Post Your Unis Here!

And then people though I was crazy if i bought 8 uni’s in 3 years :roll_eyes:

Niiiice.
My favourites are the first one, and the one with the white rim and white tyre :smiley:

+1

they i love too

I never bought a new uni, only parts :wink:

My fav. is the black and purple KH. I wish I had not destroyed my rim.

EDIT: I’m going to strip or strip&paint my frame a different color at the end of the month, I don’t like it that way.

My favorite was the “Rollo disks + seat post clamp turquoise”. I really liked the color of the rim, and the UDC logos on it:)

Is there a thread for just 36er/coker pics? I know there are tons of threads about them, but I couldn’t find one just for posting pics of them. I guess this thread would be a kind of “catch-all” for any size and type of uni. :slight_smile:

Yes there is.

Here is my KH20 and my new KH29 with Magura brakes. I bought brakes from brycer. He is very helpful, and it doesn’t hurt that he has great prices!

My 1967 24" Schwinn…
Frame- 1967 three piece cantilever
Saddle- Velo
Seatpost- Steel
Cranks- Cottered!
Hub- Cottered!
Rim- Schwinn 1967 24" s-7
Tire- 24x1 3/4 Kenda Schwinn s-7 remake
Pedals- Welgo
Spokes- 28

My 1967 24" Schwinn…
Frame- 1967 three piece cantilever
Saddle- Velo
Seatpost- Steel
Cranks- Cottered!
Hub- Cottered!
Rim- Schwinn 1967 24" s-7
Tire- 24x1 3/4 Kenda Schwinn s-7 remake
Pedals- Welgo
Spokes- 28

your seat post on your 20 looks bent…

It does in that pic, but I assure you it isn’t. I really want a long neck cause i now ride with a pretty high seat and the seat post sticks out really far.

1967 Schwinn…

Hey AustinLee, cool to see a Schwinn older than me still being ridden around. Like many on this forum, I learned on an old Schwinn (back in 1980). I had two, but ditched them both after riding them in the ocean too much. They were really rusted out, but I definitely got my use out of them.

I used to love the feeling of rolling over the packed sand as small waves would break against my calves. I could occasionally feel the muted crunch of various crustacean shells that had been left behind as their residents went on to reside in new ones…

Good times :sunglasses:

Yeah, my Schwinn was covered with rust when I got it(it was stuck in my aunt’s basement for 20 years), so I just took some emery paper and chrome polish to it.:smiley:

AustinLee,
Aside from the newfangled seat and fancy pedals, your uni is the spittin image of what I learned on, right down to the cottered cranks. Did my paper route on it. I’ve still got it’s Franken-cousin in the basement.

Geoff

carbon fiber seatbase
kh seat post
kh frame
kh seatpost clamp
kh wheel
white tryall tyre
odyssee twisted pc chameleon yellow pedals

Here is the BIRTH of my new KH26.

Pre-birth

Crowning

Birth

Cutting the “cord”

Unable to be upright yet

Cleaned up and just a couple of hours old

New arrival with the other siblings (missing is the Coker and 3 Torkers)

Nice collection! Your 24" Nimbus looks exactly like mine!!! Except I got a Torker wheel, but all the rest is the same, I got a Race line brake, Coker seat, red clamp, Nimbus orange frame, I think even your brake cable is placed the same way as mine:p

Like twins separated at birth. My Nimbus sort of became my unicycle of traded parts. My son-in-law rides that one. I like the color. If I had some extra $$ I would paint a couple of the KHs. The blue is nice, but it gets old.

I’m thoroughly confused. First it’s accented with green:

Then it’s accented with yellow:

I figured I’d see the green accents moved to another uni, but your final photo,

lacks any green accents. Is it just a camera thing? I suspect not, as the blue is showing up the same in both photos.

Otherwise, an absolutely hilarious account.

Edit: Oh, wait a sec: I see a green collar on the 29er. I bet the green saddle went to the Coker. Am I right?

Edit #2: Ah, but there’s a crimp in the yellow saddle cover. Did you switch the saddle cover?