Post Your MUni here!

my muni

The Yellow rim is my trials. It looks like shit I know

How do you like the echo? I’ve heard many problems with leaking issues.

I can say that you dont wash your Muni really often :roll_eyes: .
Post a picture of your trials uni in another thread, I want to see it, it looks funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool MUni unicycler100, do you have any problems with dirt/mud getting stuck in the holes on the rim

Joe Rowing Frame w/ Dual Brake Mounts
KH '05 Hub/Cranks
Large Marge 24" Rim
3 x 24 Intense Tire
Magura Brake w/ Custom Made Mount
Primo Post
Scott Wallis CF Seat Base
Reeder Handle

Nope havent had any problems with it yet. the brake line needs to be cut down abit as theres like 20g of weight I dont need but I didnt build this uni up light so I’m not to worried about it at the moment. but works fine on downhill

Haha yea no need to wash it, Its just going to get dirty again.
Yip I’ll get a pic of my trials a little later on.

No not at the moment if water and dirt does get in it’ll just add weight that I dont really care about, but its really hard to push the rim tape up with a lot of force so I dont see any reason that there would be water and dirt in my rim.

cool uni Pdc I like the look of your frame

heres a link Custom Nimbus's - #634 by unicycler100

Haha! thanks, commented on the other thread, I dont want to thread jack this one:)

sweet I’ll have a look then :smiley:

Nothin too fancy

07 KH29
Moment 125/150’s
HS33
Kenda Nevgal
Trailmix pedals

b.King, your picture doesn’t show up!

For the Muni riders with a brake, Is the brake lever adapter really useful or the brake is still easy to grab without it?

oops here it is:

and for the brake lever, I’ve never had a problem just holding it with my ring finger (or ring+middle if i need more power). Never tried an adapter though

Cool! I see that you dont have a spooner or a brake lever extention, does it stills easy to brake without a spooner or something?

+1 isnt it hard to use your brake with out a spooner or brake lever extention. I’ve tryed with out my Delta (http://www.unicycle.co.nz/View.php?action=ProductDetail&Code=DeltaBrakeLever) but always have problems trying to grab the thing.

and for those that want to know if a brake is easy to use or not, They are very easy just dont pull it up hard and you’ll be fine :smiley: I know I found out the hard way :sunglasses:

I do not have much experience with my brake yet but I have tried riding steep technical downhills without a spooner and the main problem is that you can easily slip off the lever when riding through bumps and over roots without it and that’s something you don’t want to happen. A spooner definitely helps preventing this.

I find uni brakes are only really useful for controlling speed on fairly flat sections before and after jumps.

Over bumps and roots, even with a Spooner, it is easier to use leg power than get involved in the mental stress of trying to calculate ever-changing grip levels while modulating a brake lever with one finger and holding a handle with the rest of your hand while the whole thing is being bounced around.

If you can do this then you are a better man than me (which, admittedly, is not saying much :slight_smile: ).

Yea I have a spooner but it doesnt fit on my brake because the curves way to much, and I cut some of the curvyness of and my spooner still didnt fit right or it would slip of on downhills

I was used to do it the same way but I am experimenting with crank lengths now and with the 137s you can’t use your leg power only. In addition to that the brake takes some of the strength issues from downhill riding and adds a more technical aspect which I really like.

And you are completely right, it’s not an easy skill to pull up the handle while braking with one (or more) fingers but it is possible for sure.

Thanks guys, if I find to hard to use it I’ll make a spooner for my brake:)