POST your KH 20" trials setup..

At about 2 days old I have a stock 05KH trials except for Blue UDC Gel Saddle.
Planned upgrades include carbon fibre seat base and Odyssey Jim C pedals and maybe eventually profiles in a few years…

i want that background

well for all that dont know i ordered the kh 20" trials uni, and black jim C’s pedals, im goin to get a luna tire next order i put in at udc, where can i get ahold of a miyata seat?

I give you more background!

You didn’t say what year? Haha. I took that pic August '05, when it was a year old, except for the seat.

I think I’m going to switch to an alum. frame this summer. I want to go back riding a Luna tire, too. But, right now, I need some new JC pedals.

Unicycle.jpg

i am riding the kh05 with a black udc gell seat, luna tyre and sealed black jim c’s. i also broke a seatpost but just replaced it with the same as stock. the tyre upgrade is in my oppinion the most important upgrade because the creepy-crawler is not suitable for unicycling. the gell seat is more comfortable and is better for seat out. the snafus arent that strong and the pins have a nasty habit of coming out.

the only other upgrade i would think about would be a cf seatbase, although at the moment i cant afford it and my uni is already pretty light.

Max

my kh 05 trials is mostly stock at the moment, the only diff thing on it, is a new custom Mr. Control seat clamp on it, which is alot stronger than the stock one (the stock kh threaded on me)

soon enuff i will be gettin a set-up like max’s; a pair of blue jim c pedals, id prefer sealed, a cf base, and i originally wanted to upgrade to a try-all trials tyre, but living in australia ristricts me:( i am not sure how to or where to start, to even get it. Any info on how to get 1 to aus, or a place that already sells them in oz?
otherwise i will just get a luna thru udca !!

right now my KH is still all stock but when I have enough money I want to get a CF derail seat base, CF deathgrip handle, jim c pedals, and if I ever break my seatpost a thompson.

Miles

You have to use a thompson for the derail base. Or a Primo Rod I think.

The funny thing is that in the first pic, I didnt even notice the background ha. I was too busy looking at the uni. KH.