Post Your 36er Here

I may have a top notch manufacturer interested in production, hopefully it fits in with things to come from them.

I really love the GB4, stinks that they quit making it : (

You can see Max and my 36rs on this cover shot from the latest Tailwinds magazine.

My Nimbus Nightrider:

152mm cranks
Funn pedals
Handle custom built from a T7 and CrMo seatpost by Kaos Custom Bikes
Oury glow in the dark grips
Spokey Dokeys
Lights, horn and bell
Kris Holm Freeride Fusion Saddle

Nimbus Nightrider
Kris Holm T-Bar
Oddessy Pedals
Cycle Computer
Generic Blue Bell
Cannondale Tool Bag
Topeak rear blinker
Lezyne Hand Pump
Custom Glow-in-the-dark valve cap

Soon to come: Double under-seat bottle cage to take some of the weight of water off my back on my ocean-to-ocean trip in a few weeks.

Was never a “they”, only a “he”.
I have a GB4 36" frame in nice condition, red, which I’m wanting to sell.
It was made for my general sizing (5’ 10", 30" inseam), so workable probably for anyone 5-7 to 6-1, generally proportioned.
PM me if you want to talk more about it. One of these days I might actually post it to the Trading Post thread, when I get a Round Tuit.

It’s the one on the left here.

Sorry to see this one go, but I have my new kh, and I just don’t have the space in my little 800 sf house. It will go to a good new home I’m sure! :slight_smile:

Lots of extras with it too! :smiley:

this thread is making me drool.

ill be joining the 36’er world ASAP!
sold my road bike, so bring on the big wheel.

some really rool 36’ers in here

I can picture the add now:

For Sale: 36 unicycle, lightly used. First owner, ridden by an older gentleman on Sundays to and from church. Very sedate rider; no scratches, bumps or big drops. Price negotiable.

1 Like

Oh, you’re selling your 36er? :stuck_out_tongue:

You will love it, especially going xc on the 36er. It’s loads of fun!
Here’s what my geared KH36 looks like now with Tensiles and QX pc pedals:

I almost forgot to post a picture of my good old Nightrider with its new orange accents. This is what I use mainly for doing groceries and shopping:

drool covered keyboard

nice uni’s man, i dont know why but im just dying to get one of these. I cant wait, you guys are giving me great ideas with all of these gorgeous cruisers

Here are our two KH/Schlumpf 36ers and three Hunter ungeared 36ers. I think the total miles on these cycles is around 20000!

Nice photos everyone.

422810024_8EYmk-M.jpg

55509104_vuNVt-M.jpg

Nice! So did you get a discount on all that yellow paint? I like the pickup too.

Roger gave me a great price on powder coating those two KHs yellow. The Hunters came with any color you wanted. We went shopping for the truck by color and yes, our car is also bright yellow. What other color is there? :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: awsome 36ers! Those hunter frames look cool.

Short ride to the river

Unicycle.bmp (900 KB)

so do mudguards actualy help on unicycles?

mudguards

Having a mudguard works great to keep the muddy water off your back. I got a Topeak Defender fender for my 36er and after some minor modifications it works perfect.