Portland Oregon Unicycle Social

Ok, so it looks like the earliest train arrives at Portland at 11 AM and the latest one that leaves is at 6:15PM. How does that sound?

Plus the cranks are flimsy as all get out. You can actually bend and flex them.

sounds good to me man! we can definitely make that work.

you’re just making excuses not to try it you chicken.

So, change of plan:

I just looked online, and the train on the way there is sold out :roll_eyes: (it wasn’t earlier today!)

So I’ll be riding the bus (greyhound), Arriving at 11:35. Yippee.

I’ll still ride the train back though :wink:

Sweet, its gonna be fun getting schooled by you in street. Ill try to pick up a few pointers though. =p

I just realized there will be 5 unicyclists traveling from my house saturday morning and not enough room in either of the cars of the people driving them to my house, I asked if we could borrow the minivan which would hold us all plus Pele to get us to serious juggling where we could then use public transit to get around for the rest of the day(because I don’t know how to get around downtown by car :o) but my parents shot down that idea they may drive us to pick you up Pele and then drive us all over to serious juggling but are insisting we all go on public transit to pick you up, then take public transit from there to serious juggling. It’s all easier said than done since it will be 6 unicyclists plus unicycles riding busses and MAX trains around all day we’re bound to be not let on by some drivers. We’ll still meet you at the Greyhound Station I just can’t guarantee it will be in a car :smiley:

Alrighty, either way sounds good. Im up for some adventure :stuck_out_tongue:

Pele: Dress poor. Maybe dont shower the day before or something (for the bus). And try not to sleep. Early buses have less homeless people on them, you could probably get 2 seats to lay down on if you get there fast enough.

Eh, i just bought a 32$ ticket just for the way there. I think most hobos have better ways to spend there hard-earned cash haha.

Would it be worthwile to bring both my freestyle and my trials uni? or just trials?

if you want to bring both then do it, but I’d probably just bring a trials, I have a Nimbus X freestyle here that you can fool around on if you are in the mood for it.

So there is a total of 7 people going so far, that I know of.

• Me
  • Jackie
  • Phil
  • Pele
  • Madison
  • Andrew
  • Joe

Who else?

Maybe some of the Portland Bass-turds will be there, not sure exactly who or how many, I’d say at least we’ll have 10-12 people, I just don’t really have an exact number(or the current memory capacity for names) right now.

pele, me and madison can come pick you up from the station. Worst case sinario we all cram into the car and drive all very safe like…

it looks like joe might not be able to go and so that makes 4 of us. plus pele in the car we will have plenty of room, plenty of cuddly snuggly room :wink:

lol, my mom said she can drive us, then pick up pele and drop us all off at serious juggling. At least I think she said that… we’ll figure it out…

well if joe doesnt come we will have plenty of room… if he does… we will be cozzy. and by we i mean you guys cause i will be nice and comfortable in the driver seat

Hooray for few showers/T-showers! :roll_eyes:

So y’all are meeting 10-11 tomorrow at Serious Juggling?

I might be able to stop by for a bit.

Well my families van broke down and Pele gets into portland tomorrow around 11:30 and it’s a half hour bus ride for us all from the greyhound station to Serious Juggling so I’d say we’ll be there around noon-ish tomorrow. We might all try to cram into either Phil’s(Phil on uni) car or Phil’s car(catinabag1) and that would shorten the trip over by a little but I’d still say noon-ish…