Pogo The Movie

Oh dot dot dot

I should of dot dot dot

Paid a little dot dot dot

a little more attention dot dot dot

:roll_eyes:
:smiley:

hehehehe^^ dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot
Thats awsome jerrickdotsdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot
Ok I might have gotten a little carried away:o

Its all in good fun. =p

Looks like you guys had fun.

If you arenā€™t good at hopping up stuff, it looks like pogoing could be transitional thing before you can consistently hop up curbs, single pallats.

Actually, I have found that the pogo stick really helps.

ā€¦helps you learn to hop like youā€™re on a pogo stick, which looks stupid.

Well, I just want to learn how to hope first, then I will worry about how I look.

I love doing 360* bar spins on a pogo stickā€¦ But the clap smacks my knees:( So Iā€™m gonna learn to do 180* on my unicycle(when I can be bovered):smiley:

Hopping is realy quit easy;)

just wear sixsixone 4x4ā€™s lol that would look really funny.

hahaā€¦ sixsixoneā€¦ me and my pogo team are sponsored by them

and the guy i bought my unicycle off 2 weeks ago just got the check yesterday for the uniā€¦ im pissed

Ha, so are half the people on this site.

well, i got my uni today, its hard as hell to ride, though i can hop perfectly.

any tips?

Most of your weight should be on the seat, back straight, look forward, make sure your not sitting on anything, so move everything up front and out of the way, be comfy, pedal.

Youll probably get a pedal or tow in at a time, then it keeps getting longer, soon its 10 feet, and you just gotta keep practicing.

Wave your arms like crazy if you have too.

since i cant quite ride and i can hop pretty good, i learned this. in pogoing its called a peg tap.

is that good for unicycling for 2 hours?

I forgot what that is called, but I know its a freestyle trick.

Try doing it with one foot on the pedal, then instead of using your hand to lower the seat, use your other foot. =p

That is very good. :smiley:

Haha, I think its funny that you are already learning tricks but canā€™t ride yet. I like riding then going into that trick and doing a body varial out, its fun.

I canā€™t see the picture. Can someone make a link or something so I can somehow see it. It is just a red x. Oh and sorry to threadjack.:o

as soon as i learn to ride im gonna be trying tricks, and ive got a few pogo tricks that no one has ever landed on a unicycleā€¦ cuz theyre pogo tricks. and theyre cool as hell