Plz Help Me Learn Street Tricks!!!

awww come on dragon, you know i love you.

laughs loudly and walks out of thread

whatever trick you need help with.

I FORGIVE YOU

search for what your looking for…like type tricks or street. sometimes hwta i find is good is to search videos or movies and watch people while they uni…it helps more than you may think.

meh thanks for the help all of u
any more would be helpfull too

you really don’t sound very grateful.
we tried our hardest.
I live in Moscow, only about a hundred mile south of Spokane!! neat!

just remember these forums are a happy place …we dont appreciate loud yelling or anger(unless max is trippin). so rool your anger into a tight little ball and seek therapy when you get older.

The only advise I can give is just get ALOT more comfortable on the uni. I bet most people can push off a wall to spin or do 180 hop twists without putting any actual time in to learn them. Once you are more comfortable on it basic stuff like that will just come automatically.

Oh and stop freaking out.

gives standing ovation

bows

:wink:

Max is the funniest on here he OWNS. The funniest thing is when people post a vid and ask for opinions, then max finds every thing wrong with it and has a go at them for shaky camera and doin the same trick twice…
Man I love max

Mike

You gotta give it to him (max), some of the vids that get posted are pretty bad. I should post some vids sometime so the noobs can see how it’s done, and I could ask max what he thinks of them. :slight_smile:

dragonking is a dum dum…

What dragonking should do is PRACTICE. He needs to learn how to ride really good before trying anything wonky like riding seat in front. Also, what he needs to do is SLAM HIS UNI INTO THE F*CKING GROUND. That is, when trying to hop. I mean that, seriously. In order to get higher hops, you want to press down on your uni as hard as you can. (While standing on the pedals ofcourse, please refrain from slamming your uni into the ground while standing on the spokes). And practice, practice, practice. It’s no good hopping really high when you can’t control your landings and stuff.

i can ride perfect and everything i just got hop high at all i just got pogoing down so i can do that… ive been rideing for 3 years now i just havent really been trying to do anything big… and is that go for the rim:“SLAM HIS UNI INTO THE F*CKING GROUND” cause i dont have a trails (at the moment) but i have a torker lx 20 inch :thinking:

You want to aim to not quite bottom out the rim. The closer the rubber of your tire gets to the rim, the better. You might want to experiment with different tire pressures to get the one you need.

dude…learn how to type, and to not be a jerk to people who are helping you…you’ll get a lot more positive responses…

that post was a long while ago monkeyman and erant i will try that thanks

Jeez, whats with being so hostile with the new guy?

Anyway, if your doing it seat in front, it might help if you haven’t already done it, to lower your tire pressure a little, to get some more “bounce”. but not too much.

idaho or moscow?

doesnt your location say u live in the skinny part of idaho?

Moscow is a city in Idaho.
Map