Playground Session 07

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=12430423

New video. first i have put on the forums, though Tim put 1 or 2 on from when we first started riding. Nothing major in here and no major time put into the editing so not the best edit. a lot of the riding was more of skill building stuff than regular riding but when you think about it it is still kinda hard.
like i said nothing major, the gap is around 6 ft. and the last up is around 34in.
tell me what you think

Pretty good. Like the intro. Like i already said. The song… kinda weird. Starts out good though. You needed some 360s in there somewhere.

yeah the opening shot where i fall was an attempt at a 360.

youtube version?

Pretty cool.

you tube link

You’ve got a pretty nice rolling hop there.

i liked ur pedal grab i suck at those everytime i try one i have to do a rev to get up its weird

thanks, good video, I wish the playground near me was uni friendly but it’s got too much barkchip stuff.

i have one major suggestion, make your tricks bigger and more flashy. this video doesn’t suit your riding ability. that slide is lower than your ability will allow you to do. my biggest tip is to only video and post stuff that takes you a while to get on film(new trick?) or is very hard for you/at your limit

edit: as far as the video as a whole goes, it is very good for a first video making experience, don’t let my suggestion pull you down, and yes i need to heed my own advice.

out of pure curiosity, how do you know this vid doesn’t fit my riding ability. because it doesn’t. or my regular riding ability. i filmed this and put it together and realized most of it was way different than my usuall riding. i might put another one together soon that has more of my regular riding style in it.

for most of the stuff on the slides it wasn’t about making a very impressive video but most of the slide stuff is harder than it looks. i could make a way better video. my friend justin has way more impressive shots of me and actually a vid of me that we were going to send into renegade when they formed their team. this vid was a “my friends and riding buddies are busy so i think i will make a vid.” i do stuff that i hit first try and repeatedly that most people can’t hit. does that mean that if i can hit it repeatedly mean it is unimpressive?

in november? when kh takes sponsor vids, i will post that one too. that will be a very impressive trials vid

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
I thought it represented his skill well, not by riding huge lines, but by using what he had creatively, and doing something different everytime.

If you look at it again you can tell he spent quite a bit of time tying to land the line cleanly like he was trying to do.

I’d love to see a longer vid, maybee when your friends preasant as well.:o

I thought it represented his skill well, not by riding huge lines, but by using what he had creatively, and doing something different everytime.

If you look at it again you can tell he spent quite a bit of time tying to land the line cleanly like he was trying to do.

:sunglasses: I think you made your point the first time. But I guess by posting it 3 times it does get ingrained in your memory somewhat :stuck_out_tongue:

this vid did represent my creativety on what i can do with little to ride one.

actually no, the longest it took me to hit any line was 4 trys to hit table, unispin line.

tim here that? he wants you to film for me next time.

Well I cant hear it cause he’s just typing but sure Ill film for you sometime.

shut up… you know what i mean. no need to by metaphorical over the computer

oh and PM what you know of todays plans.

:stuck_out_tongue:
The site was EXTREEMLY slow that day. Taking 3+ minutes to go from page to page, and I didn’t realize I was reposting. By the time I realized it, the time to edit them out had expired.