planning for a unicycle

Yeah, you’re right, skilewis. Thanks for pointing that out.

THAT is why i was confused
thanks and i am so glad because ppl here are so nice
appreciate it!!

Always here to help! Well, I’m here to help when I have nothing better to do…which seems to be an increasing amount of my time :roll_eyes:

[B]- Torker

• KH
  • K1
  • Nimbus
    or
  • Qu-Ax[/B]

But it all depends on how much $$$ you have. :smiley: :smiley:

I think you should get the Torker LX in 20". It seems like a pretty good uni.

always $$$
after the first one
i think i will put alot $$$ on uni
like thomson seatpost

yeah, i think this is what i am going to get
i m wait for the Ebay

Hong Kong rocks!

Don’t worry – you won’t hurt yourself when you are learning. (That comes later!) For your first 10-20 hours, you’ll be just getting the hang of riding around on the flat. You won’t fall to the ground – when you lose balance, the wheel just shoots away from under you, and you are left standing, unharmed (or maybe just a little tumble).

So I disagree with skilewis74 – when you are first learning you don’t need helmet, or even pads. As you get better, and can do more, that’s when you should put the protection on.

And hey – you’re from Hong Kong! Look us up when you come back – www.unihk.org. We play unicycle hockey.

thanks for leting me know
although that will be hardly to hart when i learn, i will still put on my helmet

i dont even know hong kong had a uni club
unfortunately, i am in los angeles right now and wont be back until 2008 or 2009

by the way
most of the member are not local, isn’t it true?

i cant wait for the tricks…

While teaching a friend to ride, against my advise, road away from the railing, fell off and broke his wrist. So untill you learn how to UPD consistently on your feet I think a rail and full pads should be used.

Some people always UPD’d on their feet, others frequently don’t (including me, so I always wear wrist guards and helmet-you only get one brain and all it takes is one bad hit and you could wind up dead or a vegetable).

HELMET is already important
w/o it, we could be dead super easy
anywhere,anytime

what is UPD’d

UPD = unplanned dismount (not a fall, just when you have to step off the wheel, eg. after hitting an unexpected bump)

The Hong Kong club has a healthy mixture of young and old, men and women, and assorted skin colours :wink: