Pirate Unicycle Canal Pub Crawl - 20th May 2017 - UK

Ahoy there!

Five words that shouldn’t go together, yet we have been making it work for almost five years. The Pirate Unicycle Canal Pub Crawl is imminent!

We’re not really sure how we ended up on the canal dressed as pirates in the first place, but it was so much fun we decided to do it every year.

Last year we had the best turnout so far, with riders from three continents showing up! You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO61GJZ9oSo

We meet at the Tesco in Leighton Buzzard and ride along the canal to Berkhamsted, which are both on the Euston main train line. The route is 17 miles, so bigger wheels are strongly advised. There is a train station at Tring, about 2/3 of the way, for those that feel they can’t do the full route.
We stop regularly along the way at every pub for drinks and shenanigans.

We want to make this the biggest turnout yet, so come along and join in the fun!

Also, new for this year, we’ve teamed up with Unicycle.uk.com and will offer an exclusive UDC discount to all riders who attend. Unicycles, pirates, beer and UDC discount, what more do you want?

See you there shipmates!

27921684235_93b8eaf288_z.jpg

Wooo! I’m definitely coming along for the ride this year!!

Still a way off but I thought I’d bump this thread so it doesn’t drop off the last page. Should be a good one, we’ve had lots of interest this year.

Not long to go now!
Here are some photos from last years event to persuade anyone who may be thinking about coming.

See you there yer scurvy seadawgs!