Pictures of your latest ride

Did you land back on the rail after that? I think the washed-out look works quite well for those pics.

Rob

nope… its pretty difficult to stay balanced in the air when launching off any ramp/hip

maybe something to try after I hit that rail a few times and get a helmet on tho :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=monocyclism;1255307]
Pic2:
Picnic site on the lake. humid heat and water created a little mistyness in this shot.

Great shot! Sunlight and fog - one of nature’s best mashups.

that looks awesome :astonished:

Having a nice afternoon ride on the big wheel while waiting for my KH MUni hub replacement.

What happened to the Pi bar?

If you mean the touring handle bar, I always remove it for coker MUni so I can do drops, hops, gaps, and have less weight. Plus, I’m trying to learn a 180 cokerspin, which would be rather impossible with the bar in the way…at least I can’t do the splits that wide, lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is the latest parade group I had with 26 people.

Haha that kid with the motocycle helmet is awesome!

Got any beastly street/trials riding kids?

Carbunkle Peak, North Simi Valley

It looks like a slide-out situation. Did you stick it?

Hi Steve:

It levels out prety quickly after the first super steep bit - I somehow made it, though some sliding was involved. This pic is about fifty feet lower than the first shot, as I remember.

There is one kid that bunny hops down stairs on his giraffe. I have at least 20 kids that can ride down steep hills on grass and several that do simple drops. There are a couple that do up to 3 foot drops in 4th and 5th grade.

Nice picture. Steep stuff usually comes out looking really tame in photos, but that one captures it nicely.

Rob

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6079230&l=a91d8abcc1&id=649425257

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6079266&l=bab2532b5b&id=649425257

My recent trip to Devon. Muni on cliff-tops followed by a trip to the pub…
Happy days!:slight_smile:

It’s so hot these days that I have to ride before the sun is up or after the sun goes down. I started my ride at 23:00 (11pm) and still felt like I could have dropped the shirt (temps were around 25c).

PS! It wasn’t as dark as the picture might indicate, I just turned the exposure on my camera way down so that the sky looked good.

Your lucky you don’t live here. During the day the heat index can reach to 43c at and on very rare occasions higher. Our normal temp is probably around 37c.

<threadjack>

What handle/saddle setup do you have? I’m looking to get rid of my stock coker saddle and Pi bar, it’s not working for the long haul methinks.

</tj>

Seattle

World record “Zombie” march in Seattle tonight…interesting. Be careful, they bite.