Pictures of your latest ride

Thanks, Will. That trail sounds perfect.

I’m quiet a beginner … Started unicycling 8 weeks ago …

Yesterday were my first tries on a dirt road and I tried to film it with my smart-phone in my right hand :slight_smile: It went surprisingly well :slight_smile:

I’m riding a 24" qu-ax luxus but I hope to get an used muni soon … It makes really fun and I would love to start cycling in the woods :slight_smile:

Tour of Norway for Kids

In cooperation with the norwegian tv-channel, TV2, which broadcast Tour de France in Norway, the Norwegian National Cycling Organisation arrange a tour for kids: “Tour of Norway for Kids”. This tour is arranged with “stages” at different places in Norway (and to some degree, different kids each day), during the same period of time as the big Tour run in France. Resumes of the “Tour of Norway for Kids” is broadcasted the next day as diversion stuff to the Tour de France stage on TV. From the Cycling Organsisation this is done as a recruiting project, cycling for kids between 2 and 14 year.

Nora joined the 11-14 year group on her 32" uni, as the Tour came to Stavanger.

As you can see from the picture, she was given some sec on “the 17th stage from Embrun to Chorges”, on TV2.

The whole actual “Tourkids” episode can be seen here. (The uni bit is only from 00:00:06 to 00:00:10).

Cato

Enter “Sandman”:

Tire grab ^^.

… splat!?

No “splat”, but more like “pluff”. Nice downslope so the landing was pretty easy. I had let a fair amount of air out so the tire wouldn’t get buried so easily.

Muni addict I seen your videos on youtube they are great! 57 you Are killing it!!! It’s terry right?

Thanks Raguse! Yes, it’s Terry. :slight_smile:

Hey , Well Done Nora :slight_smile:

Here’s a pic of Jojoxie and I. We met up at the weekend and cycled along some of the north Wales Cycle route from Landullas to Colwyn

photo.JPG

Had a great ride today with polarmuni.
We did The x-line downhill in saalbach / austria.
6km long and 1025 meters of downhill fun.

Super fun ride on the Coastal Trail!

walk up

ride down!

wow, that’s nice !

This image appeared a few days ago on the shoulder of Rte 35 in Aberdeen, NJ. Someone please prove wrong my theory that a small nuclear device was detonated as a duck was walking by and this ghostly image was seared onto the pavement.

Why not ride both ways? Also, nice pics.

bristlecone - looks like u took off the frame.

My climbing skills suck so I hike too mostly. If it’s really tech I’ll also strap my uni to my backpack but I secure the fame w/ a bungee cord so it doesn’t swing. (Seat up & to the left, handle right)

Today was my first ride on a Flatfish NNC saddle. Just over 32 miles–my longest distance yet. In the rain no less. And while the ride wasn’t pain-free, it was the first time my legs felt like more of a limiting factor than the saddle.

Best part of the day was that I spent about 1/2 hour with a scout troop I encountered on the trail, talking to them about unicycling and letting them play around with mine. I suspect a couple new unicyclists will come out of that bunch.

Cool! It would be great to get more riders in the St. Louis area.

This is from a ride this morning, a soon to be developed area near my house.

I have been watching from a distance for a while now, but I thought it was time to throw my hat into the ring. I love how things work here, thanks for making this a welcoming place!

IMG_0254.jpg