Pictures of your latest ride

Nice one, got love those hillclimb events! Congrats.

New fav. front range trail - centennial cone, pretty close to Denver with great rolling terrain and not as much rocks as some of the other trails near Golden. Perfect for the 29er.

Nice uni. I bet passing bikers is a lo of fun. That be impossible on my uni though. Well, unless they are 5…

Tartan is sooo last year.

Last year?

Sure we said it was last year last year :stuck_out_tongue:

<<<still wears tartan at every opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

Day 2 of an unsupported coast to coast tour I did this summer. I love my tiny tent :smiley:

can’t get enough: after our downhillrecord on monday, i did a little downhill here at home:

turtle, your pictures amaze me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Part of a pretty fresh kill on the trail. Lions and wolves and bears, oh my! Maybe my Fall twilight rides on the edge of a wilderness area with all three of these predator types isn’t such a great idea. . . (but I’ll keep doing it as long as there’s enough light, anyway :smiley: ).

I sure hope you picked it up to put in your broth :smiley:

Not sure I’d wanna ride there in the dark…

me in the year book

Someone got a photo of me during the uninats flatland comp. If you’re out there, thanks alot! :smiley:

Not actually a ride because I was there without my uni, but two pics from my stay in Alicante:

We recently moved to a new neighborhood and I was able to get out this morning to ride some of the nearby trails.

The pond/lake one is a nice shot.

From UniNats - Tony is literally gobsmacked at the sight of a 12 foot uni.

had it already in an other thread, but i like it a lot, so here’s it again:

Whoa turtle… what’s the story? :slight_smile:

Clearly he was sky diving with his uni. :wink: