Pictures of your latest ride

Just kidding, I don’t really work in the circus. lol

sarcasm on

YOU ARE MISTAKEN, YOU LOOK LIKE A CLOWN; THEREFORE YOU MUST WORK FOR THE CIRCUS!!!

sarcasm off

Hmmm, I’m not in the photo. You may be hallucinating. Too much time staring at your computer is not good. You need to find some friends and GET A LIFE!!

Hope this helps.

“Tour of Norway for Kids”, just visited Stavanger. Guess who wanted to get on TV during the Tour de France…

The TourKids programs can be watched here: http://webtv.tv2.no/sumo/?treeId=132007
(look for “Stavanger” in the left column, you will find both the 2014 and 2013 edition. Nora will appear at 1:07 in the 2014, and a bit earlier in the 2013)

Was enjoying my cycle when I noticed the speed limit sign, so I had to slow down… lol!

DSCF0442.JPG

Was out speeding with the kid, but we didnt slow down…

A backview picture from the videocamera on my uni:

Here you can enjoy some minutes of the recording of our ride.

Excellent video, you guys were screaming! Your son is going to be an amazing rider (he already is)! (Is he riding a Schlumpf 26 or 29, it’s a little hard to tell with a smaller rider?)

I saw her on TV. She is a very good rider. :slight_smile:

25km shakedown ride after maintenance. last ride before Canada.

Thanks!
It’s a 29". I did a rebuild from 26" some two months ago. She claimed not to notice any difference, but the max speed increased a little.

Hello tveit, great video. I like the way you have the monitors on screen. Your daughter is a fantastic rider. Her riding posture looks similar to my own. The parts where she blasts past you are very impressive

On yesterdays cycle I brought my average speed up to 10mph using 145mm Quax cranks on my 36er. I’m thinking of buying a schlumpf hub soon, so some day I hope to match your performances.

btw, Being able to hear the unicycle during the video is a good idea. It feels like I’m cycling with you as I watch.

Went to the path along the torrent in my parents’ village. Nice little bridges but the path has suffered a lot from no maintenance.

Shame because it’s a nice place to go – in the summer it’s so fresh here with the torrent. There was a power plant on the torrent a century ago, but hardly anything of it remains.
We used to bmx there as kids, and in my memory it wasn’t that hard. That was above my uni level, so there was some walking involved. But riding on those metal bridge is kind of exciting/scary.

Funny thing is that place is called “Le Bout Du Monde” (The End of The World), and a few miles up is another place called “Le Fond De France” (The End Of France). Interesting to see that the world ends before France. Anybody said French are pretentious? :smiley:

This girl is my hero.

Anybody said French are pretentious?

Brilliant :slight_smile:

My apologies to your daughter, I did not realize she was a girl rider. :o
Props to you for encouraging her, and it’s great to see another fantastic female rider!

That’s me crossing the Lorze river in Switzerland near the city of Baar

My friend from Vologda still rides even with broken arm.

Unindustry

Nighttime ride; entertaining ghosts

Wow, nice!! Looks like a painting or a drawing…nice enough to blow up and hang on wall. Awesome. :sunglasses:

Awesome pic…sending that one to my Pinterest unicycle board right now…