Pictures of your latest ride

Wonderful photos, OneWheelIsrael! I really enjoy seeing pictures like these from places that I would love to visit but might not ever be able to.

A lovely place and it seems like a rewarding route to ride.

Nice and raining, so decided to go for a spin down Elton Reservoir :slight_smile:

Jerry M. from West Palm Beach, Fl. An amazing 63 yr old triathlete who I met on the Mt. Evans hillclimb. He blessed us with Marcy and his visit this past week; we rode to the Maroon Bells together. Note his 33 year old Pinarello race bike that he used for the Evans climb, old school. This guy rocks!

Mike, nice tandem detachable trike :slight_smile:

We visited small mountain resort with nice climbing and some brakeless dh :wink: It was quite hot, so one of best parts was refreshing splash in Wisla river. And we also got biker support.

Still REALLY enjoying my 36er, especially during the long Seattle summer days. Getting about 75 miles per week and seriously neglecting my two-wheelers. :frowning: I can’t stop riding this goofy thing!
To make myself a riding partner, i bought my nephew a 29er. We picked it up today, and the 15-year-old, who’s never ridden anything but his 20" uni, needed only an afternoon to learn to ride his new wheel like a veteran roadie! Go, brat! :smiley:

Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock)

I wisited “Preikestolen” this morning. After 1,5 hour riding/walking/climbing I reached the cliff about 5:30 AM.

Regarding my goals for this season, I’m not quite sure any more… I felt dizzy out there on my muni, even if the ground is pretty flat and wide. “Knowing the altitude” manipulated me. It is NOT the same as riding a 12 feet giraffe, and this was only a “small” rock, 604 meters straight down… I’ll have to do some more mental training!

Breakfast:

On the way home:

bilder930002_d_400.jpg

GOPR0605_trapp-1-400.jpg

GOPR0606_myrplank-1-400.jpg

I just feel silly posting after all the AWESOME photos in this thread :o. Anyway here is my 24" at Borestranden in Norway. Who knew we had superb beaches here? :sunglasses:

Tviet, those cliff pictures are stunning! Took my breath away, especially the one with you sitting right on the edge.

Tviet’s are amazing but I really like your pic as well.

GUni fun…

Everbody’s pics are great but Tviet’s cliff shots are candidates for best of 2013 IMO if he has high res copies.

Hello Tveit

Who took the pictures of you at Preikestolen?

Best regards,
Sanne

awesome tour

Kjerag?
there is a nice stone for stillstand :wink:

That was the relaxing part, having breakfast. Everybody can sit on a chair without falling off…

I did, by first placing two videocameras. Without tripoids it was a bit difficult to get them sifficient high from the ground to catch the altitude proper. The pics below point out the positions:

Yes, I know.
Come visit me, and I’ll take you there, so you can show me…

bilder980002_500.jpg

bilder970000_500.jpg

Kjerag.jpg

Oh, I see. Nice work!

Best regards,
Sanne

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
panik!
we were sailing down there, really impressive!
1000m vertical up…or down

Wow :astonished: :astonished:

I’ve seriously gotta visit Norway!!

Not such risky but went for riding as well today :slight_smile:

Those are some great shots! I really like the one where oh wait, I like 'em all. :roll_eyes:

almost to top of Mt. Evans 14,104’ - 27 miles 6,915’ climbing life is good
pure & simple unicycling:)