Pictures of your latest ride

Awesome, Vookash!

Awesome, I never saw a guy do a hand wheel walk on a mountain bike.

Beautiful! :smiley:

@ turtle

Those pictures are the best ones I’ve seen here in a long time. Where was that?

Hey vookash, it wasn’t until jigywigy put those two pics side by side that I realized they were taken at the same spot. How cool is that, you cruising right through the same spot where the mtn bike guy goes a$$ over teakettle – good work!

:smiley: you made my day

Actually I dismounted at the turn, but fortunately I was able to jump up back very quickly and continue riding. But actually when I posted Paradise muni video ([Downhill] Paradise - #9 by muni123) to the forums of that race series, first comment was “they have it easier on switchbacks”.

Setting up for the road

Ready for longer distance rides? Surely not on that saddle :astonished: Good day on the estuary today, dull but warm.

Wait, the bicyclist said unicyclists have it easier? You totally win that one!!

Estuaries are fun to ride. I’ve rode the mawddach a couple of times now (bikes and unis) - might do it again this year (now that I’ve got a 29er).

Sun tanning!

The sun was strong this weekend!

First, at 1:10 PM, and then about 1:30 PM

bilder10000_500x400.jpeg

bilder30000_500x400.jpeg

A few pictures from Shenandoah River State Park this morning with my KH29.

[QUOTE=tveit;1590155]
The sun was strong this weekend!

First, at 1:10 PM, and then about 1:30 PM

Hey that looks like a race, whats the details, how far, how many competitors?

you look great.

Yes. Here Julian Page wrote a report. And here is more.
It was a nice event! One of those I will recommend, worth travelling a long distance to join.

Congratulations on first place :slight_smile:

some other ones from Liechtenstein. Today I started at 5 am, the sky was burning!

G0030225.jpg

Is that a QX hub on your uni?

Fun day at “CicLAvia”. Riding with thousands of two-wheelers and having a blast. People were really friendly and were asking tons of questions about my 36er and where I got it, etc. The road–Wilshire Blvd.–was closed off to traffic for a 6 mile stretch, and I did about 3 out & backs. Did see one huge penny farthing and that was cool. There was a “dismount and DANCE” sign so I danced with the girls by hopping around on my 36er! :smiley:

Here I am, pudge and all, idling in front of the lighthouse - part of Fort Hancock I believe - at the northern end of Sandy Hook, NJ. It’s a barrier island 11 or so miles of which has a path for cyclists, runners, etc. I did the whole thing today for the first time though I’ve lived near here for almost 20 years.

This is easily my favorite thread. I love to see where everyone’s riding. The contrasting settings are great.

I did 30 miles today on the Katy Trail in Missouri (USA). It was a section I’d never ridden before–mostly corn and soybean farms, which are pretty this time of year. It was hot and humid, but the people on the trail were super-friendly and the trail-side cafes and ice cream shops provided welcome supplemental hydration and respite from my screaming underside.

The 30 miles took me 4 hrs 12 min total. Just 3 UPDs and I was about 50/50 on mounting.

Looking back on some of the many farms and river valley bluffs along the trail.

A traffic jam in Peers–my turnaround point.

Great piccies as always guys :slight_smile:

turtle Love the close ups of the flowers :slight_smile:

Lloyd Braun oooh, I like that old car in the traffic jam :slight_smile: Reminds me of Bugsy Malone :slight_smile: