Pictures of your latest ride

I think they usually put their HD vid camera on a tripod or hold a boom stick, then take a still from the vid. I know one guy just put his camera on a rock and set the timer, it took several attempts.

i just pull stills :stuck_out_tongue: so much easier

that was my april:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Turtle: Great photos as usual. Hope to see May set in person :wink:

And some photos from another try on the road to Dobra. This time without snow. We changed it to rain on the first day and yet again great weather on the way back. More on http://romuni.eu. In total 109km in 3 days :slight_smile:

Vookash, what rack is that on your uni? Any chance you could get some close-ups of it? I’m looking for a good rack or frame pack for my 29 and 36er, yours looks nearly perfect…

Generally it is front bike rack and I described its construction here: unicycle luggage rack?
It’s bit too wide and I rub it with my calves, but I have plan how to make it narrower, but I’m very happy with it anyway.

Thanks!

The MTB organization More MTB has just created a new trail in Patapsco State Park called Valley View Trail and it’s a beauty. So nice I rode it twice today.

New York City Five Boro Bike Tour

Gotta love New York City. Riding 40 miles with 32,000 cyclists and I heard only ONE “Where’s your other wheel?” By the end of the tour I was riding with the more casual riders, so going up the Verazzano Bridge I ended up passing EVERYONE. Of course, they all blew past me on the way down.

five boro 2013_central park.jpg

I went for a MUni around Rowley Lake in reverse this morning so I could try the new trail I found 2 days ago - Wow! It is so much more fun in reverse grins

Details in the blog as usual.

Lost!!!

I was at lost in Aberdeenshire at the weekend and couldnt resist taking a quick pic :slight_smile:

flycross,
Prague is one of my favorite places in the world. Your pictures make me miss it. Thanks for sharing them!

2Tribe : you’re welcome :wink:

Last week: I realized I could ride and take pictures at the same time. Finally living up to my pseudonym!

– UniT

Isn’t it wonderful to be able to see people riding all over the world! I am envious of all the nice looking unpaved trails people gete to ride. Keep those pictures coming!

I got a Magura brake kit in the mail today (from Bryce on the Trading Post). Put them on and took the muni out to a hiking trail behind my house try out the brakes. It’s going to take some time to get a feel for them, but now I’m stoked about getting to a park this weekend.

I’m still fairly new to this, so I spent a lot of my time practicing hopping.