Pictures of your latest ride

I thought they were yaks. :stuck_out_tongue:

That bike seat more comfortable then a uni seat? I’M almost sure your answer will be yes, but I figured I’d make sure.:smiley:

dang…them cows are scary, haha.

Awsome 36er! :smiley: That is my favourite 36’’ I’ve seen. Nice pictures to.

Love the first photo :smiley:

Awesome - I didn’t know that they’d got further South than England.

They are very placid creatures as far as I know - there is one amazing trail near us, contouring round the side of a steep hillside, where you just keep coming up on them by surprise round corners, or hidden behind boulders, quite a surprise!

Joe

i decided to ride my muni to college yesterday, but took a more interesting route. If it were a video you would be hearing machine gun fire lol. Luckily the British army have a pretty good aim

Slipped out of work early one day this week to get some more footage for my video. Check it out.

creek.jpg

That’s sure fine lookin’ man. Wow, that’s something else.

What kind of pedals are those?

Thank you guys :smiley: It really did come together nicely.

They’re just red Animal PCs : ) a little less grippy than odysees but I like em for road riding.

Nice. You must be pretty big, fella, because that 29er looks small on you. :wink:

Not that big - 6’2’’ 153lbs

Today I went for a ride along the Grand Ridge Road in South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia.

Started by riding through some farm land:

And some more:

Plantation forest:

Rainforest:

And then rode back to the town of Mirboo North, home of the Grand Ridge Brewery:

I have the same pedals in blue on my 29. Great minds think alike. I am planning on getting some red ones for a new build. The color of the red ones varies a lot in pics but they look good. :smiley: Grippyness is perfect for me (on or offroad), haven’t had any trouble slipping pedals but my foot is free enough to reposition when I need to. More importantly they look really cool.

Thanks Terry for that ideal :wink: My brother took a picture of me right after supper, we had a box of juice left that was empty at the end so I decided to jump on it:p The shot is pretty cool but it would’ve been cooler if there wasn’t any water in it.

New video for "Respect the pouch!":smiley:

Tools of the trade:

Sometimes you’re so tired it’s hard to even hold up your head!

no no, it says specifically on your helmet. . . “NOT 2 TIRED”

clearly you were interested in the soil and it’s contents ; P

hahahahahaha :smiley:

Need to bring a better camera next time…

Still, it’s a nice shot and looks like a great place to ride.

+7