Pictures of your latest ride

haha yea, well I was at the beach camping for a week. So I didn’t have any shoes, but the combination of that and the strong winds made for a hard trials sess. Took me ages to ride that fence overlooking the water.

Bristol to Bath

Pic 1: Start of the ride
Pic 2: midway
Pic 3: Taking a break at Bath
pic 4: Gareth and Sean head back to Bristol as I head to tea and scones.

b2b3.jpg

b2b1.jpg

b2b2.jpg

b2b4.jpg

Hey the guy with the KH29 and the Yellow Magura brake(sorry, I dont know your name)!! What kind of brake is that? It’s like a Raceline, but it’s an HS-33.

I don’t wear flipflops when I’m doing something like that I’ve seen what happens to feet when you mess up.

A wise man once said: “I only ride 'em, I don’t know what makes 'em work.”

Oddball.jpg

Two stills from the video I made of our muni ride today. A couple of hours spin round the Chevin with 3 others from East Midlands Unicyclists. Trails were lovely and dry and dusty (you can even see James’ wheel kicking up sand at one point), and we all seemed to be riding quite well which was nice.

Also, video thread:

and the video itself

Joe

still.JPG

spencer1.jpg

And a couple of photos from the same ride. The first one of Joe was towards the bottom of the ‘Jacksons Lane All In One On Video’ run. The other is John, trying to keep up with him.

And here’s a GPS plot of the ride (excluding the long slog up Sunny Hill)

STM

DSC00031.JPG

DSC00034.JPG

Farmdale Downhill competition. I placed ahead of three bikers. :smiley:

downhillin 1.jpg

downhillin 2.jpg

downhillin 3.jpg

downhillin 4.jpg

My last ride was with becky banning, kaori matsuzawa, Phil sanders, and Josh Siebold. Some pictures are up of Phil, Josh, and I but none of Kaori or Becky.

http://ladukephoto.zenfolio.com/uni

It may be a HS22, as some were made with the red knob adjuster, I’ve got two.

Cool pictures, its great when you bet bikers.

That photo of the flaming wheel is great.

51 mile ride along the trans pennine trail. Furthest distance we have all ridden by a long way with most of it offroad.

P1040920.JPG

P1040977.JPG

My little nephew, Ni, who one day will be able to reach the pedals.

pics from the last weeks…

a few pics made in danmark and a real good spot for muni near dresden at river elbe…
jogi

@jogi: you have forgotten the pics… :stuck_out_tongue:

i see, edit button works!

i like the third pic!!

no:p:p
(yes but i could change…)

At least one of those pedals looks about Ni high already :slight_smile:

STM

It’s this.
I would’ve taken a picture sooner but my legs have only just started working again.

brake.jpg

hahaha :smiley: having been there on the day I had a real laugh when I read that :smiley: Droll, very droll.
Well I guess I wont make you feel worse by telling you I have been out testing my new 5.10’s today and seat adjustments on the uni. Been considering the way Gareth rode his 36 and trying to emulate in parrot-fashion that impressive but subtle flowing motion he had. No idea what I’m doing… :thinking:

Had a nice easy cruise around the local reserve today. One of the dogs came along :slight_smile:

Stunning photograph! Lulu is quite the model.

My latest ride was the Red Bull Downhill “Urban Assault” in Cape Town, South Africa. It is a DH race that is half mountain, half urban. Here is one photo from offroad section.
(Photo by Andrew Haylett)