Pictures of your latest ride

Been spending some time riding at a local waterfall lately, great way to start or end the day. Today’s ride - Waterfall MUni for breakfast!

@lunicycle: nice writeup and sounds like a nice place to ride. Thinking about that cold winter wind sounds so refreshing in the hot humid summer I’m experiencing right now! Keep up the trials practice. I found I made a huge jump in my MUni skills once I acquired some more trials skills.

Funny, for some reason I envisioned you as short and stout with a big grizzly beard! I have to say I’m kinda dissapointed… I know i’m an idiot.

Why is that? lol I am relatively small (compared to my colleagues) at 5’ 9" and 150lbs and I do have small feet, size 8 1/2 mens. But, yes, no beard (though I could grow one fairly quickly if I lay off the razor). Perhaps we should have a thread on here with just head shots of the (willing) Unicyclist community members?:smiley:

There is one. Been a bit dead recently though.

Rob

There is one… kinda

I don’t really know why I just did and 150 is a pretty good weight for somone that is 5’9" I think (I’m like 6’1"-6’3" weighing 150-155.5 pounds). Sadly i am not yet able to grow a beard. :frowning:

:astonished: 5’ 9" and 150lbs is actually on the low end of the normal weight BMI, while your height and weight suggest you’re almost under normal weight BMI. So you’re, like my dad liked to say, “A bean pole.” Bulk up boy! :smiley:

Yah, pretty much. It is very hard for me to gain weight though (I try). I’ve recently started working out more and more and have managed to gain like 18 pounds in the last year or so. So I’m getting bigger.

Photos from British MUni Weekedn (BMW) last weekend… hopefully enough to tempt more people over next time :slight_smile:

Saturday: Helvellyn

MUnis on top of Helvellyn

Lunch time!

Sunday: Ullswater Boredale loop

Or just post them in our forum member pages.

heya thanks MuniSano, yeah for sure!

Anyways to the pic - the weekly uni meet has been moved to the local skate park, not really my scene but a great place to practice stuff so I headed there today to check it out. Lots of great storm clouds passed over so I took some self timer pics, shamelessly photoshopped :slight_smile:

Had a great Muni ride at a local track:

Hi everyone.
Scott Lynch and I have been invited to do a demo at the UCI World Championships on friday of next week (after the Qualifying for the mens DH comp) so he has come down from Wollongong this weekend to hit up the course with me in prep for it. Had a full 4hrs on the 2.2km course that featured some really tech and steep rock gardens as well as a lower fast section which provided heaps of fun riding. Just one snap for this thread at the moment. We are getting some footage and will put together a video later on next week (as well as hopefully get some more photo’s).
Here is Scott tackling one of the harder rock gardens towards the top of the course
Mark

Cool. Nice trail, looks like a sore landing:)

Nice picture. I do Morris dancing too!:smiley:

Morris uni.jpg

Here’s some pics of one of my rides last month:

More at:
http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog/index.php/2009/08/madagascar-unicycling-pictures/

Nice picture Corbin, I like that Dug out canoe
Edit its the 111th page of this thread!

Awesome Denver area singletrack ride with my seven-year old Quinn at Lair O’ the Bear Park in Jefferson County. Miles of smooth single track.
We had a great day!

With Josh and Morgan, screwing around near the venice Boardwalk this afternoon. Owing to fires, the trails were too hot and smokey.