Pictures of your latest ride continued

Actually it’s a 28", because the tyre is 2" wide.

You build your own wheel? That’s pretty nice. I also build 3 own uni wheels. It makes a lot of fun but it’s not the easiest part. Eassiest part is have fun when your riding your unicycle.

1 Like

9 mile Muni this morning in the California Mojave desert.
Classic loop that we will be riding in the Ridgecrest Desert Classic. https://www.highsierracyclists.club/rdc

14 Likes

22ks along Strand beachfront on my KH26er yesterday morning. Such a good start to the day.

8 Likes

This was a ride in Los Angeles at CicLAvia event great fun on the 36er.

21 Likes

Here in Atlanta we have the Streets Alive events that shut down roads, and I always take a uni. It’s the perfect vehicle! It gets a little too crowded for bikes, not that that stops anybody.

1 Like

The flashy green rim is poppin’! :green_heart:

1 Like

Riding up on Rampart Range Road near Manitou Springs, CO!!! An awesome rainy day :-)!!!

8 Likes

The headless unicyclist was out riding this morning :wink:
:rofl: :joy:

12 Likes

The Legend of the Headless unicyclist :scream::skull:

3 Likes

Today’s ride was a nice ride. But I ride without enough air pleasure and now I’ve a hole in my tube and I must walked home.

5 Likes

Do you grab the handle and the brake with your right hand? How is the distance to the brake lever?

Of course you need more air pleasure :wink:
Cause its a misery without enough air in your tyre.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s true. The wheel was an Tubeless ready, so I rode tubeless. After a big hole in the tire the milk doesn’t closed the hole because, it was old milk. So I changed it and now there is a tube in it. The problem is that the old milk glue’s on the new tire, rim the inside and the tube. Terrible and I don’t know how can I make it clean that doesn’t glue’s the old milk on the parts. The tire is terrible to dismount from the rim because he glue’s around the rim.

No idea how to solve that, sorry :frowning:

A small schlumpf fan dropped by :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::gear:

14 Likes

I rode my first trails in the forrest with my new 29“ muni. I am hooked now.

9 Likes

Good thing to know that unicyclists can be Disney princesses!

What’s the brand of this nice Backpack?

1 Like

It’s from Fox Racing :grin: Very good for water and basics

1 Like