Pictures of your latest ride continued

Well, by over-represented I just meant “a higher percentage than in the general public”. But maybe every male unicyclinst either sports long hair or works in IT. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I knew what you meant and you are probably correct but I couldn’t resist the opportunity to make a “fun joke” about how bald I am! :laughing:

My setup is even more hassle-free: I don’t have any chrismas trees.

1 Like

That was me disposing of the tree after Christmas. Since our apartment block’s communal tree was 3+ metres long and most of the residents only have cars, I offered to get rid of it. Easier for me, then it is for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I like that you are holding your daughter wearing KH-gloves - that’s is a true unícyclist :grin:
Best regards,
Sanne

4 Likes

Had a nice trip today with @UniMyra and another new friend. About 43km as a group, then @UniMyra and I cycled into town and after I cycled home. Later I did another short ride, this time on my (non-electric) “footbike”. In total I travelled around 63km (39 miles) under my own power, with 820m (2690 feet) of elevation.

20210814_120956

9 Likes

Got to ride with my son last week. He hadn’t shown his Monster much love, so he took that on our trip. I tried to post video, but Apple video doesn’t play well with unicycle.com. I’ll figure video out some other time. Maybe this will provide an idea of what the day was like. It was a wonderful time making our own trails through the trees.

4 Likes

Met my first magpie of the season today…

3 Likes

No attack pic. No evidence. It didn’t happen @lightbulbjim.

Goodness, I haven’t been on here in a while.

Scouting out the route for my 90k+ trip that I’m planning for soon - these pictures are from the Golden Ears Bridge just out of Vancouver.

At the end of these slightly longer and very hilly/rough rides, my knees are pretty shaky from the brake-less 36er :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the Faeroe Islands… Famously also showing the shadow who took the picture…

6 Likes

Nice picture and you look happy, so that is always a good sign

2 Likes

Big thumbs up to the new uptrack currently being pieced together that will climb Boer Mountain.
Here’s a shot of the route my wife and I cycled from the house.
From the boomerang to the fingers is the newly opened bottom section of the uptrack.

This was the first day of our holidays that I wasn’t angry at the German railways for the whole day. I hope there will be more such days. :wink:

I don’t often get to take any pics whilst riding so I was quite happy when a random stranger took this and then found me to whatsapp it to me

6 Likes

“Smile you are free”

4 Likes

Øst, vest. Hjemme bedst :grin:

1 Like

Someone made this brief video of me on my KH 29er a while ago

2 Likes

A bunch of widow makers along some of the trails I usually ride. Something to think about if you use trees for mounting assistance. All of these are dead and hanging over the trail.

Uploading: 7CDB7FF2-B26A-4738-B5B7-2F7E962C4046.jpeg…

6 Likes

I took the new 36er out for its first proper ride today. 11km (6.8 miles) on a return trip up a nearby hill (with 255m [837 feet] of elevation). I averaged 17km/h and got my best time on this route without actually feeling I pushed myself. Very pleased. I suspect those behind me heard a “Sonic Bang” (sic) as I went past! :rofl:

8 Likes