PICS: my kris holm seat

hey folks,

on the IFMA (it’s a big german bikefair) I’ve bought a sample product of the new Kris Holm seat at the information point of the “Velo Company”. Here are some pictures of this cool unicycle saddle which will be used especially for doing trials and municycling:

FRONT VIEW:

SEATPOST:

BOTTOM VIEW:

SIDE VIEW:

TOP VIEW:

Is this seat official available in the USA or somewhere else in the world (we are international here…) ?
Have fun.

Greets
_Felix

…I can’t wait to ride my first trial session on this seat :wink:

wow!

a KH seat in the hands of an real consumer…in photo #1 the sticker on the bottom says sample on it.i think you got very lucky walking away with that.

its hard to tell if the front of the seat is wide or if the handle is skinny?

Where’s mine? :slight_smile:

Hey jagur,

you’re right, the white sticker says really “SAMPLE PRODUCT” - (and then a very long serial number). The handle on the front is wider than the version on the Miyata. I like it (that is all I can say after my first ride with it). But the handle on the KH seat isn’t as flexible as the one on the Miyata…I hope it will not brake after a big crash or so.
The “seatfeeling” is very good, it is comfortable as an airseat.

_Felix

Sorry, I forgot: One of the few other unitrialists in Germany told me that on of the new KH-unicycle 20" (www.krisholm.com) was sold there on the fair for about 130EURO, 120$. Why I wasn’t there at that time ???

wait wait wait…it’s NOT an airseat?!?

I hope they can be converted!

wow :astonished:

Its so beautiful!

Its like a gift from god…I mean Kris Holm…

when will they be available for everyone and how much will they be?

-Mike

:astonished: still amazed :astonished:

Sofa, if you remember a while back, when KH was first hinting that there would be a new seat coming out, he said that the goal was to make it as confy as an airseat without all the hassle that goes along with the real deal.

WOW!!! can it be true? Will the New KH trials uni only be about $120? Am I dreaming? A trials uni for $120. I want one right now!
-David Kaplan

Re: PICS: my kris holm seat

Not really the first showing or test. I had it at the last unimeet in June
where we everyone there had a ride and assessment of it.

Roger

The UK’s Unicycle Source

----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: rec.sport.unicycling
To: <rsu@unicycling.org>
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: PICS: my kris holm seat

>
> wow!
>
> a KH seat in the hands of an real consumer…in photo #1 the sticker on
> the bottom says sample on it.i think you got very lucky walking away
> with that.
>
> its hard to tell if the front of the seat is wide or if the handle is
> skinny?
>
> Where’s mine? :slight_smile:
>
>
> –
> jagur - Random Member
>
> 667,the neighbor of the beast…
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> jagur’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/502
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/20528
>
>

> rec.sport.unicycling mailing list -
www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu
>
>

This was the thread from Kris a whild back describing the seat.
http://tinyurl.com/1jy7
-kap

Ahh, I must’ve missed that post, thanks guys. Well, as comfortable as air? without air? That is better than air

Don’t be daft- Felix is just letting us bask in the wonderfull YELLOWNESS of it. At last, yellow- yum! Comforting… like warm Twinkies forgoten on the dash of the car… ahh!

-C

yes yellow the best colour of the uniworld, no wait all the world (exept on pashleys, pashleys shouldn’t be colouredz)

i hope we won’t need to gore it up to convert it into a air seat

i saw something like that at the unicon. The one there was grey, but otherwise the same. It wasn’t hooked to anyting, so i couldn’t try it, but my testing process (pushing it with my fingers) found that it would be farily comfortable.

I just hope its comfortable enough that you won’t need to do an airseat conversion.
Also, It would be great if it was cheap.
Does anybody know a price range?

Re: Re: PICS: my kris holm seat

Here’s the review we did.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19023&highlight=saddle+review

Gary

Hi,
I’ve bought on the IFMA the KH muni from a distributor who dont no what it is … … for 200 Euro (about 180 $).
But without the KH seat :frowning: Is a Viscount.
The pedals on the pic are Point Alien II.

Who bought the another KH muni for 130 Euro on the IFMA ???

Roland

municycling in germany - www.municycle.com

In a previous thread, Kris said his saddle should cost around the price of a viscount or a miyata saddle.

does anyone know when it will be available to everyone? (ie at unicycle.com)

-Mike