Photos of Bedford stuff

Is there anywhere I can go (online) to see some photos of some bedford stuff. I am really considering getting one, but some photos would be nice. All I could find on there page was prices. They have two different frames on there list, one is a 26" flat crown and the other just says 3"X26". Does the 3" model have flat crowns? Or, how big of a tire can you fit in a 26" flat crown?

I’m sorry, did you say something…I was distracted by your avatar :astonished:

I just posted my brand new Bedford pics in my thread “My very own bedford…”, so feel free to check it out, as im not going to steal your thunder by posting them here…

I like corona’s avatar it is delightful

this is a family forum, so you should really think about changing your avatar.
really.

YEAH SHAME ON YOU!!!

But on a seriouse note this is a family forum, and people may get offended even though it is pretty cool

It would be respectful if you were more sensitive about your choice of avatars.

Regards,
Erin

although, as a confirmed "guy"i find a certain compelling dimention to corona’s avatar, I’m a little uncomfortable displaying work, in the control room of my gigantor atom smoosher antiproton factory…where i am now.

How about something nice and wholesome, like a triangle. Or a toothpic.

.max

Sorry I didn’t realize.

damn- i missed it… what was it? :thinking:

now i’m curious as to what that avitar was as well.
oh i have a little gallary of my bedford that i threw onto my website if you wanted to see as well.

http://lilfunky1.com/unicycle/bedford/

ya what was the avatar i didnt see it either? :thinking:

Here are a few links to some Bedford pictures.
These are random pictures, not even close to the amount of items listed or available but check them out anyway.

If you have questions, send a e-mail.

Enjoy,
Darren

can someone please tell me what his avatar was? :thinking:

hey if everyone posts pictures of the “BedfordBuilt” unicycles they own we might just have enought to put a catalog together for Darren!

anybody? :thinking:

come on anybody tell me what the avatar was :thinking:

I know what it was:D

heheheheheh me too

tell me please im a member of team YAMS :smiley: