petrol powered uni

Whats cracking with this petrol powered unicycle anyways. I’ve heard it is out this christmas, but is it?

Btw, one wheeled stallion is a big woofter. And as for klown life, “the bad boy of uni”, well, he’s just a sod. I look forward to him getting medieval on my ass, which i’m sure he will do. All the way from scotland. As he has no real way of contacting me. Unless i tell him where i live. Oh wait, whitley bay, near newcastle, i live by the ice rink, the street opposite fox hunters garage. So come get medieval on me. BONDAGE BABY.

One wheeled stallion, i have friends, and joe the unicyclist is one of them. I love him to bits. He’s a nice guy who sadly just can’t take a joke. But i still love him.

GIVE ME UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Lol, you make like him but he didn’t seem to like you though. I recall one post where he said that you weren’t a friend because friends don’t do this sort of thing.

And if that is the case, he can’t be your friend, because for someone to be your friend they have to like you aswell. Otherwise I could say that any celebrity that I like is a friend.

rubharb, shit off you rubbish bastard. Joe knows that we are friends, he may make it out that he doens’t like me, but then i might make it out that i dont like him, but whatever the case may be, we are still friends. so screw.

Re: petrol powered uni

“GroggBoy” <GroggBoy@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> writes:

> rubharb, shit off you rubbish bastard. Joe knows that we are friends,
> he may make it out that he doens’t like me, but then i might make it out
> that i dont like him, but whatever the case may be, we are still
> friends.

You are what you pretend to be*. Guess what that makes you, Groggboy.

Ken

*Adapted from a quote, possibly by Kurt Vonnegut.

what?