Pacific NW Uni meet this year?

Does anyone know where and when a meet might be this year. I didnt make
it to last years meet, just had ACL surgery at that time.

Unicycle Workshop - North Bend WA

The Panther Pride Unicycle Team will be hosting a Unicycle Workshop again this year. April 1st. It will be at the North Bend Elementary Gym.
400 east third street
North Bend, WA 98045

Unicycling Skills Clinic and Gumbo Feed

Skills Clinic
USA Levels and Skills
Mounts, Level testing, Routine Choreography, Routine Riding Formations, Trials Riding, Off-Road riding, O(bstacle Course, Slow Boards, Muni Ride, Track and Field Events

Required Equipment-- Release forms must be signed at registration,
for indoor clinics: Tennis shoes, Helmets recommended
For outdoor clinics: Helmets, gloves, knee pads and tennis shoes are absolutely required
Schedule
registrations begins at 9AM^
Opening Skill Jam-9:45 AM
Skills Clinics - 10:00-12:15
Hot Dog Lunch ($3.00) - 12:20 PM
Skills Clinics - 1:00-5:00
Dinner - 5:30-6:45 \ Gumbo Dinner - $6.00 Chicken Nugget Dinner - $4.00
Open Gym &1 Coach’s Clinic - 5-6
Public Show Practice - 6:00-6:45 Public Show - 7:00 - 9:00
Please RSVP so that we can plan ahead. Thank you!
teppera At snoqualmie(dot)k12(dot)wa(dot)us

Directions:

North Bend is approximately 35 miles east of Seattle on Interstate 90. It is best known as the location of Mount Si, a very popular mountain for hiking.

The event is being held at North Bend Elementary School. The school’s address is 400 East 3rd Street, North Bend, Washington 98045. The school is located roughly in the middle of the town, several blocks east / northeast of the intersection of Bendigo Boulevard and North Bend Way.

Driving directions:

• Exit Interstate 90 at Exit 31.

• Head north on Bendigo Boulevard (State Route 202) past the outlet mall on the left and the gas stations / restaurants / Safeway on the right. You will pass over the Snoqualmie River and a set of railroad tracks.

• Continue straight through the intersection of Bendigo Boulevard and North Bend Way (third light). Tweed’s Cafe will be on your right as you pass through this intersection.

• 3rd Street will be the second right, two blocks after the intersection of Bendigo Boulevard and North Bend Way.

• Keep going straight on 3rd Street through the stop signs for about three long blocks. It ends in the parking lot of North Bend Elementary School.

• The riding events will be held in and around the gym. The gym is to the right of the main parking lot and to the right and slightly behind the main school building, through the fence.

Forgot to mention there is a $10 registration fee.

I’ll be there! I booked my ticket last week and I’m looking forward to seeing everybody!

Connie

aw man, this seemed to be the FIRST unicycle meet I’d ever get to go to, but gosh darn it all I’m taking the SAT on 1 April ):

The registration form and flier can be found in this thread.

Less than three weeeks!

I’ll be there.