Out the Game Trials (Beginner)

I could not find any beginner trials OTG threads so I thought I’d make one.

The rules: Someone sets a trick you have a week to do it. If you dont do it within the week you get an O. If you dont do the trick three times in a game you get OUT and are out for the rest of the game. The last person left without OUT is the winner.

The game starts when 10 people join.

_ _ _ Moth

I’ll play. There is already a beginner trials one but it was really cluttered and bad. So this will be good.
_ _ _ Moth
_ _ _ MP Uni

I suck, so I won’t play. Haha. Maybe I could try some of the stuff…

How ‘beginner’ is this gonna be? If it starts pretty easy I’ll give it a go. I’ll probably be out in 3 or 4 rounds but oh well.

Too bad it’s winter here.

It seemed to be going fine to me.

http://unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89792

This will be for people that can hop around 40cm and above, mediocre stand still and skinnie ect.

I might as well have a go. I haven’t actually got anywhere decent to ride trials at the moment and I haven’t done trials much over the last two months, so I may not last long:o

_ _ _ Moth
_ _ _ MP Uni
_ _ _ Jam96

Cool, I’ll catch it next time around.

Why don’t you catch it this round?

I’m doubt I can hop 40 cm… maybe on the moon.

Well I can’t either but that’s the point of this game. To push you to your limits.

Fine, you’re right.

_ _ _ Moth
_ _ _ MP Uni
_ _ _ Jam96
_ _ _ anton005

I’ll give it a go

_ _ _ Moth
_ _ _ MP Uni
_ _ _ Jam96
_ _ _ anton005
_ _ _ delta 224

Will there be anything requiring palettes? I’d be in, but don’t have any palettes…

Ahhh, what the hell. I’ll attempt to be in this game. On my 24" with a single walled steel rim. Haha. XD

@mica Cool if you break your uni it will give you an excuse to get a trials:p
@austinlee We would probably end up using palettes but maybe not for the first few rounds. You can probably get some for pretty cheap at a feed store like for horses with hay and stuff

Also big box stores and sometimes lumber yards. If you look around I bet you can find some for free.

My Grandpa got most of the wood to build a 300 ft long 6’ tall fence by making frequent trips to construction sites for 6 months.

can we start? just sitting around my house bored, usually with OTG you can join in late anyway