Out the Game Trials (Beginner/Intermediate)

Is it okay to you guys if I do it on hockey sticks? I really dont want to go outside, it’s cold out there! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been wondering what would disqualify you of entering one of these games?

My guess is either you don’t find it challenging enough, in which case you’d disqualify yourself…or you win the game. Then if you want to play again you must enter at the more advanced level.:o :thinking:

If that were the case only one person would be forced to move on. So I thought maybe the top 2 or even 3 should move on.

Edit: I’ve become curious of this because some of the riders make some of the more advanced tricks look really easy.

Jacob - hockey sticks are fine if they’re long enough for you to get a whole rev on them and tall enough that your tire isn’t touching the ground.

SkiLewis - we’ve been playing that anyone can join who wants to. This is the only trials game going and it’s evolved from a beginner / intermediate game to an intermediate / advanced game (I think). Every round of this game I get pushed to try new things that I hadn’t thought of and that I have to work at for a while to get.

The ethic of the game is that if you can do harder tricks, then you save them for late in the game where there are only a few people left.

Yeah I agree, It is ok if everyone is around the same level but there are some beginner riders that cant possibly learn some of these tricks in a week which doesnt make it fun for them.

I bet people would play a true beginner trials OUT game if someone wanted to start one.

What about an advanced one?

I think that’s this thread now. Everybody said they wanted to just keep playing here.

BTW - I just noticed Dschmitt’s new avatar. :astonished:

Nice, How high is it Dschmitt?

I think the closest thing out there to a OUT advanced is a BIU Expert Trials

:sunglasses:
Prob the best benefit to games like these is it pushes one to learn/master new skills that otherwise they may have taken months or years to try.

Even most of the easiest tricks in the beginer games seem way hard for me.
(Paralysis sucks. At least I can ride some Muni:o)

tehe!
I photoshopped that for him, i think it was a 95cm or something, I bumped it up to 130 for giggles, he decided to use it as an avatar :smiley:

hopefully by the time the next round starts ill be riding again! :slight_smile:

hahahahah yah it’s fake, looks pretty real though huh?!! :stuck_out_tongue:

if i did 130 that’d def be filmed, my max is 103 lolol

Hahah, It looks good you fooled me. :slight_smile:

Hockey sticks oesn’t work, they keep moving around when I’m standing on one of both sides, I dont have any skinnier than 5cm skinnies:( I’ll try to find something really soon…

Last day to land this is tomorrow.

Trick 1: 150cm gap, set by erickmoda
Trick 2: 70cm pedalgrab to the middle piece of wood, by Trev
Trick 3: Seat in gap to skinny then 60cm hop seat out, set by Franny
Trick 4: 1 rev on skinny to 85 cm gap to 1 rev on skinny, set by Tmoyer. due at 23:59 in your time zone on Friday 2/4.
Trick 5: will be set by jamesande on Saturday 2/5.

_ _ _ Trev*
O U _ Jakob
O U _ Erikmoda*
_ _ _ Tmoyer* (set)
_ _ _ Franny* (landed)
O _ _ Erick
O U _ OUK
O _ _ DSchmitt
O U _ jamesande (landed)
O U _ Nils-Christian (landed)
O U _ UniMoritz (landed)

I can’t find 2 skinnis skinnier than 5cm, all I have is 6cm wide. I’ll be in in the spring/summer/fall.

Here we go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_FdcOPiyg

Trick 1: 150cm gap, set by erickmoda
Trick 2: 70cm pedalgrab to the middle piece of wood, by Trev
Trick 3: Seat in gap to skinny then 60cm hop seat out, set by Franny
Trick 4: 1 rev on skinny to 85 cm gap to 1 rev on skinny, set by Tmoyer. due at 23:59 in your time zone on Friday 2/4.
Trick 5: will be set by jamesande on Saturday 2/5.

_ _ _ Trev* (landed)
O U _ Jakob
O U _ Erikmoda*
_ _ _ Tmoyer* (set)
_ _ _ Franny* (landed)
O _ _ Erick
O U _ OUK
O _ _ DSchmitt
O U _ jamesande (landed)
O U _ Nils-Christian (landed)
O U _ UniMoritz (landed)

are the skinnys really 5 cm

mi tire is 7 cm wide so i think that the first skinny isnt 5 cm

sorry but you have to do it again with smaller skinnys

I agree. Sorry Trevor, but it’s got to be 5cm wide or less.