Out The Game - Medium-Expert!

haha +1 ^^
this trick is going to take a while I think :stuck_out_tongue:

woow i think i problably will have a O , hm December 5th i will post the trick , or post my bails haha lets me start the training for varial and others , will be funny haha

Christian: _ _ _
Tim Desmet _ _ _
Max Peabody _ _ _
Simen G _ _ _
Finn H _ _ _
Asbjørn Kvist _ _ _
erikmoda_ _ _
An)-On (OUK) _ _ _
Matti _ _ _
nice trick man !

I’m in. I’ll film tomorrow :slight_smile:

How to heck I´m going landed that :S Can´t even varial or bacrollflip:P

Guys c’mon, the game clearly says “Medium-Expert.” Which means don’t join if you’re only a beginner, and if you do, don’t expect to be able to do the tricks.

Nice combo, by the way. Maybe I’ll join after this game is done.

why don’t you join now? this is only the first round…
and yeah maby…
but I think the big problem is that the is a huge gap in trick levels if you go from beginner to medium to expert.
you can be the best at beginner, while you can’t land a thing in medium :stuck_out_tongue:
we will see how many will stay in this comp… after 3 round only the ‘best’ stay… so no problem, if the others also want to join :slight_smile:

I totally agree with you tim , but one thing is you make jokes when you can´t do a trick because is to difficult for , you , another is “cry” because people are senting to hard tricks , but i think anyone here is “crying” , but now i really think i will get out in 3 rounds haha , but i ´ll try!

+1

Thanks for all the good response :slight_smile:
I know there is a big gap between medium and expert. The reason i did it is because i think im some where in the middle of medium and expert.
And Tim is right those who cant follow up will just go OUT! :stuck_out_tongue:
And Julia you can still easily join :slight_smile:

For now it is good, just in other games I’ve seen it happen when in an expert game a ton of beginners join in, and they set the first trick and the expert game becomes a super beginner game.

I’m not quite good enough for this game yet I don’t think, and I don’t want to be hipocritical by joining :p.

Oh also the beginner/intermediate game is pretty hard, the tricks are like rolling wrap-backroll-late 360 unispin and hickbackflips and stuff. I don’t think the gap is that big.

Julia this is a matter of being consistent, for example I’m not going to set a trick in this game, I’m here to learn some advanced things, and this past day trying to do this combo, I got a lot in relation to balance with one foot on the crank!
But I agree with you that is really a lack of respect with the creator of the thread turn a Expert game , in a Begginner one

Yeeeah I’m pretty sure that game isn’t beginner anymore… hahaha

I learned backrollflips today, so I think I’d be able to land this trick if I really practiced… Finding time to practice is going to be the hardest part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuNsnnVixPM

Nice Matti!

Rest of you have to land it today… or else you will get an O! Good luck :smiley:

Today is saturday, so we also have tomorrow to land it! :wink:

+1 =)
I will try it tommorrow (sunday) :wink:

Sorry guys… I dont know why i thought it was sunday :thinking:

:smiley: do i have to set the trick today or tomorrow ?

You decide :slight_smile: