**Out-the-game-flat**

oh sorry it still covert in a few minutes

is anyone of you not able to do this trick ?

i landed it :stuck_out_tongue:
the vid will come soon

http://vimeo.com/5770075
then i will set the next trick in a week
does anybody know how i could get that the text is in the clip and not in front of it with the movie maker?

That looks like hickflip to kneebrand to me…

In Moviemaker you just have to choose “tools” at the bar with “files” and “edit” and such. Then you choose “Titles and credits”, and then take the third option from the top, “Add title on the selected clip on the timeline”. Then write whatever you want, and it pops up in the timeline, and you just have to drag it under whichever clip you want. Hope I made it clear.

I’ll try today

oh then i´d just put it wrong because i put the texts after every clip
thanks.
and about the trick i don´t know i do kneebrands everytime like this i think aley should decide if it counts or not?

i want rolls no flips!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

i don´t think that i´m able to do that trick but i try it anyway…

I can do a normal kneebrand but flip to kneebrand is so much more scary i think :o Hope i will manage to get it :smiley:

i thought that too when i did it the first time today but you just have to do it like a hickflip but you just sipn 90° and lift your legs (or however you come to a kneebrand) and the rest is like a normal kneebrand

i will do a roll but with spins

how long is the time to do the tricks

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

the time is one week i think or is here anybody againstone week?

sorry, i’m out the game, today I hurt my ankle seriously attempting 720’s, i can’t ride for two weeks or more i think

I have a problem that when the next trick will be set i will be at euc is it ok if i do that trick when i come home (if i’m able to do it :P)?

I’m out.

I’m too lazy to film and edit these kinds of tricks :stuck_out_tongue:

what kind of tricks??
it´s the first round :smiley:

Any tricks. I’m just too lazy to go outside, film a single trick, take it off my camera, edit, upload, then do it all over again.

I’d do it if the tricks were harder and I didn’t have to wait so long

maybe my trick will be hard enough :smiley: