Out the Game 'Beginner'

He doesn’t set until tomorrow. :wink:

Edit: No problem :slight_smile:

so the trick i believe is suppose to be set some time today?

Yep just remember my tuesday is still going :wink: Just tried wrap but i just slipped off the cranks…can I just do like a sidehop or something thats trials and not too hard :o

Sorry for the double post :open_mouth: Just tried fliming it but its completely pitch black on the camera…is there any way round this…do I get a T or do I just tell you what it is and film it tomorrow?

You can set pretty much any kind of trick you want, I think trials would be good cause we’ve had no trials tricks yet. It is 1:30 in the afternoon on Tuesday here, and I think it will be fine if you just film it tomorrow.

Here is the list, after molehill sets, everyone who is still in has set so it will start over with whoever lands first sets.

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Rolling 180 Unispin, no hops, set by Julia
Trick 3: Fakie rolling hop off a curb set by Cubemansam
Trick 4: Leg wrap with each leg set by Sirskillz
Trick 5: 90-90 no hops set by Crosseyed
Trick 6: Will be set soon by Molehill
Trick 7: Will be set on Wednesday

O U _Trevor Stader*
_ _ _Julia*
_ _ _SirSkillz*
_ _ _Cubemansam*
O _ _Crosseyed*
O U _Molehill*

O U T The Defecator
O U T Override
O U T Waaalrus
O U T Sarah
O U T Anton005

ITS FIXED!!! my unicycle is finally fixed!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Ok I will try and get out and do it now :slight_smile:

Awesome! Did you have to buy two new cranks even though only one was busted? My sprained ankle isn’t quite fully healed, but I got some Odyssey Twisted PC pedals (they rock!) and when I put them on I must have done it wrong (maybe tightened too tight) and I stripped my brand new Nimbus Venture right crank. Bummer! Now I’m trying to figure out if I can just get one crank (they seem to be sold in pairs).

the warranty covered everything but they sent us a pair of cranks and a pair of pedals and then my dad took it to a bike shop and they replaced the one that was busted and both pedals so i have now two old pedals and one stripped crank.

So sorry :open_mouth: For some reason my internet wouldnt let me on this site yesterday :S The trick is a 10 second stand still but its just too dark when I get home so I will do it tomorrow:)

I’m going to have to pull out, I don’t have a camera and I won’t have one for a while :frowning:

NEW LIST

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Rolling 180 Unispin, no hops, set by Julia
Trick 3: Fakie rolling hop off a curb set by Cubemansam
Trick 4: Leg wrap with each leg set by Sirskillz
Trick 5: 90-90 no hops set by Crosseyed
Trick 6: Will be set soon by Molehill
Trick 7: Will be set on Wednesday

O U _Trevor Stader*
_ _ _Julia*
_ _ _SirSkillz*
O _ _Crosseyed*
O U _Molehill*

O U T The Defecator
O U T Override
O U T Waaalrus
O U T Sarah
O U T Anton005

Ahh that sucks!:frowning: It was fun playing against you! Oh well, at least it will be easier to win now!:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh thats no good. what happen to your camera?

I set it up on a bin, to film some trials, and I did a high jump and fell of the unicycle backwards, causing the unicycle to fling forwards. The unicycle then crashed into the bin, which made the camera fall off and crack the lens. :frowning:

Ah Bugger was is a expensive camera?

Good luck with getting a new one. :slight_smile:

edit: Whats happen Molehill are you getting close to posting the trick. :slight_smile:

yeah. Im having trouble with the light issues after school tho :o I will try post it tomorrow but normally when I get home and i put video on its just ptch black even when really I can see fine… Its been tipping it down all day practically nothing to do because you could barely walk out the door :frowning:

I can go film a trick if you guys want, to get the game going again.

I think we should give molehill until wednesday? Is that when he suppose to post it last week I think one week is fair. :slight_smile:

But up you you guys too.

yeah set a trick. taking WAY to long.

In the other OUT games you get one day to post your trick. If you can’t post it then it goes to the next person in line.

Usually you’d have most of a week to get your trick ready (if you landed the previous trick early in the week.)