Out the Game 'Beginner'

hey cubemansam, nice work, although, i hate to say it, but you have too ride out of it with no hopping. like with the rolling 1 spin no hops, like with julias trick. but i know that you probaly can do it, and making you go out and filming it again would just be hell annoying. so yeah… comments? :o

OK, no worries, I’ll film it again this afternoon

There’s another OUT beginner/intermediate game that is starting a new game, its on the first page right now. The tricks are a bit harder, but I’m gonna give it a shot. Just wanted to let you guys know in case anyone else wants to join.

here it is again…

waiting in line

I can’t find it…can you send me a link?

Here, sorry, I should have included that in the original post.

hi!! i will definately be joining the next one. i ordered new parts for my unicycle!! they are coming soon! also, i got a free pallet from home depot. lol. but ya.

I got a flat tyre this morning some Im completely out for this round. :frowning:

Done :slight_smile:
There both still waiting in line as in youtube has bad quality till its done…
Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtfeQtrr6-M

Vimeo:http://vimeo.com/7740099
I just noticed as I edited it that I twist it clockwise 90 degrees then anticlockwise 90 degrees…I hope it doesent matter but you might have had to carry on turning it clockwise so youve basically done 180 degrees…:S But thats for you to decide :wink:

Nice job, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t matter which way you spin. It looks like you’re going to set next, cause Cubemansam and I have already set.

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Rolling 180 Unispin, no hops, set by Julia
Trick 3: Fakie rolling hop off a curb set by Cubemansam
Trick 4: Leg wrap with each leg set by Sirskillz
Trick 5: 90-90 no hops set by Crosseyed
Trick 6: Will be set on Tuesday by Molehill

O _ _Trevor Stader*
_ _ _Julia* (landed)
O U _Anton005
_ _ _SirSkillz*
_ _ _Cubemansam* (landed)
O U _The Defecator
O _ _Crosseyed* (set)
O U _Molehill (landed)
O U _Override
O U _Waaalrus
O U _Sarah

http://www.vimeo.com/7744569

Here’s mine! I put in a funny looking bail at the end:D

Okay thats fine :slight_smile: Do you think a static wrap is good…only landed first one the other day but I can probably get it down on camera again :smiley:

is there still time?

You have all of today.

What’s going on with this game? :thinking: Wasn’t molehill supposed to set??

Edit: Whoops! Thanks Julia :stuck_out_tongue:

He doesn’t set until tomorrow. :wink:

Edit: No problem :slight_smile:

so the trick i believe is suppose to be set some time today?

Yep just remember my tuesday is still going :wink: Just tried wrap but i just slipped off the cranks…can I just do like a sidehop or something thats trials and not too hard :o

Sorry for the double post :open_mouth: Just tried fliming it but its completely pitch black on the camera…is there any way round this…do I get a T or do I just tell you what it is and film it tomorrow?

You can set pretty much any kind of trick you want, I think trials would be good cause we’ve had no trials tricks yet. It is 1:30 in the afternoon on Tuesday here, and I think it will be fine if you just film it tomorrow.

Here is the list, after molehill sets, everyone who is still in has set so it will start over with whoever lands first sets.

Trick 1: 30 idles, Set by Trevor
Trick 2: Rolling 180 Unispin, no hops, set by Julia
Trick 3: Fakie rolling hop off a curb set by Cubemansam
Trick 4: Leg wrap with each leg set by Sirskillz
Trick 5: 90-90 no hops set by Crosseyed
Trick 6: Will be set soon by Molehill
Trick 7: Will be set on Wednesday

O U _Trevor Stader*
_ _ _Julia*
_ _ _SirSkillz*
_ _ _Cubemansam*
O _ _Crosseyed*