**OUT of the game Flat** Super Beginner

eeek is it too late to join?? if not, I’m in.

Ok then thanks. :slight_smile:

Julia didnt show her whole body in a out the game comp and she had to do it again to prove she didnt cheat. But thats ok I just thought I would ask. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its not to late. :slight_smile:

After I watched that clip again it did look like I cheated. I guess I’m just a beast at idling. :stuck_out_tongue: (I’d post the link but I took it off my YouTube.)

It should be fine as long as it doesn’t look really weird/suspicious, I was right next to a fence, both hands were out of the shot, and my idles were clean, so it was pretty weird. I was too lazy to leave my patio so… yeah… But I refilmed it 10 minutes later and then it was good.

Whatever, just my two cents.

Oh, and yes, you can still join without a letter until the time limit for the first trick is up. (If you join after the first trick you start with an O, after the second trick you start with OU, and you can’t join after the third trick.)

Just wanted to help clarify some stuff for you guys, have fun. :slight_smile:

Thanks Julia. :slight_smile:

i will film my trick tomorrow

Hey guys I’d like to join and learn some flat. I’ll just Start with a letter

ooh that does make sense. i’ll film my whole body from now on lol. i just didnt have enough space too :frowning:

yay :smiley: you don’t have to start with a letter though, you can still do the first trick :smiley:

Its ok, Its pretty had to cheat in a no footer. :stuck_out_tongue:

_ _ _ Pimpinpete
_ _ _ LiLpunk2012 (landed)
_ _ _ tapeman* (set)
_ _ _ Trevor
_ _ _ mortenvp
_ _ _ downtube
_ _ _ aquamongoose
_ _ _ nele
_ _ _ richi
_ _ _ TheJoker
_ _ _ erick

Mkay

Well this thread built up like a weed since my last check on it. Thanks tapeman for starting the thread out nice and easy, ill go film myself doing this right now.

I’d like to join too!

Sketchy

Im not sure if this counts, just ask and ill go outside and refilm it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EC8zvbvrjA
Edit 1: Erick you dont have to take a letter, the week isnt up, go outside and land and upload, and your set.

Alright thanks guys, I’ll probably be able to
post my video tomorrow

Re-Upload

Well heres a few clips of me doing it… In the last one I atleast get my feet up a bit. I have never tried these before today, so this is something I need to work on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU4aknRHdMc

Good job pimpinpete :slight_smile: does anyone have an idea of what i should set?
i was thinking side mount or leg around…
what do you guys think?

Trick One: No footer (set by tapeman)
Trick Two: Will be set on Monday, 1/4/10 ,by LiLpunk2012

_ _ _ Pimpinpete (landed)
_ _ _ tapeman* (set)
_ _ _ Trevor
_ _ _ mortenvp
_ _ _ downtube
_ _ _ aquamongoose
_ _ _ nele
_ _ _ richi
_ _ _ TheJoker
_ _ _ erick

Hey, I’m just starting to learn some tricks. Would I be able to join in? :slight_smile:

Obtusellama

Sure you can join, you can join up to the third trick, and every trick ur not in the game for you just take a letter, no biggy. Still time for you to post this one though. Also, I think that The Defecator never got put on the list?
_ _ _ tapeman* (set)
_ _ _ Trevor
_ _ _ mortenvp
_ _ _ downtube
_ _ _ aquamongoose
_ _ _ nele
_ _ _ richi
_ _ _ TheJoker
_ _ _ erick
_ _ _ Obtusellama
_ _ _ The Defecator

AAHHH NOOO! I just realised that I left my shinpads up in the holiday house! Hopefully I’ll get them back soon enough for the 2nd trick. fingers crossed

Anyhoo, here it is. Not brave enough to jump higher with these naked shins of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r6o2lp595g

Haha, Good work its harder then it looks to get some height. :slight_smile:

Either one of those sounds good if they are the tricks im thinking of. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good work. :slight_smile:

Here mine, Any tips on how to get higher my unicycle wants to come with me all the time. :frowning: Lilpunk Sarah right? You can get some height any tips. :slight_smile:

edit;

Trick One: No footer (set by tapeman)
Trick Two: Will be set on Monday, 1/4/10 ,by LiLpunk2012

_ _ _ tapeman* (set)
_ _ _ Trevor (landed)
_ _ _ mortenvp
_ _ _ downtube
_ _ _ aquamongoose
_ _ _ nele
_ _ _ richi
_ _ _ TheJoker
_ _ _ erick
_ _ _ Obtusellama (landed)
_ _ _ The Defecator

Thanks,

Thanks, nice work yourself!

I can normally get quite a bit higher…but as I said, the lack of shinpads is really daunting :P. I find that the trick is the push down pretty hard on your seat. That way, the unicycle stays in it’s spot.

Nice uni by the way, Looks like the same model that I got!

Shit i can`t uploading my video. :angry: