OUI 05 Trials Competition Video

Just threw together a short vid showing a few highlights of the trials competition at the 2005 Ottawa Unicycle Invasion. Riders include Jeff Groves, Joel Burgess and myself. Thanks to my brother Roman for doing the filming.

It’s the first album in my gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/creakywheel

Enjoy,

J

I only have dial-up internet; is there anyway you could make the video size smaller so it won’t take so long to download (2mb?)?

Also, any word of when the trail results are going to be put up on the web? I missed the awards ceremony; I’d like to know how I placed…

Can you make vancouver closer to ontario? In this age of cars and airplanes, it still takes a very long time to walk over there

Nice clips, could roman please contact me about using some of his footage? :slight_smile:

Those are some REALLY cool trials obstacles. I can never build anything very good. Nice riding, too. :slight_smile:

Wow, what brilliant filming, obstacles, and riding! That’s one of the best videos I’ve seen. Good to see more people filming in 16:9 too. :slight_smile:

Andrew

I guess 6mb is a bit big for a ‘small’ version. I’ll keep that in mind in the future. If I find the time, I may re-encode that one.

Carl has all the results and should be posting them sometime soon. If I recall correctly Malcolm won the sport trials. I think you came in 4th. Don’t quote me on that though.

I actually have all the footage. I’ll be in touch.

forrest and andrew, thanks for the comments!

J

You make my amatuer trials seem even more amature:( very good riding