Ouch!!!

Here i was at mammoth and i had already done this line before but i was just tired i guess and well u will see what happens. I almost broke my knee had to stay off my uni for almost a week and a half not because i wanted to but because i could not even ride. it. :smiley: Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYVOnayYOpw

Ouch. Haha, I hate it when people move the camera like that when I get hurt.

+1

It sucks… People would pay to see others in pain.

That looked like it seriously hurt.

it did hurt here is a pic of the aftermath: Doesn’t look like much but it was a deep cut almost had to get stitches!! but luckily i didn’t

You’ve got tankish calf’s. unlucky on the fall.

I play soccer so i have to run a lot especially cuz my high school team runs a crap load like 2 mile is a nice little warm up run before practice. :astonished: Hopefully ill get onto varsity next year, i have a fairly good chance. :smiley:

P.S. Thanx? :thinking:

Edited Version!!

Hey i edited it so now you can see where i hit my knee even better, first time editing. Comment! :smiley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFtPO4cZVEY

661’s mate. Gotta get some of them!

I’ve taken a few spills and the 661’s take the brunt of it everytime.

You know it makes sense!

Keep doin it! (Riding, not falling off…)

Bob

Oh my god. Youve opened the flood gates of 661 haters/lovers now lol.

I, personally love 661.

Anyway, That fall would have been a B*tch.

Haha. Now i know why the camera moved right when you fell. Your mom was filming! She must have flipped as soon as she saw you bail and forgot all about capturing the gruesome moment.

yEA SHE DID, AND WHAT IS FUNNY IS THAT THE NIGHT BEFORE I HAD ORDER SOME PERCUSSION LEG ARMOR FROM udc AND THEY SHOIULD ARRIVE 2MORROW. mY FRIEND FROZE THE vID AAND IT LOOKS REAL FUNNY, hERE IT IS:

fall.bmp (132 KB)

looks liek that hurt, i hate when the filmers move the cameras, but i tend to do it by accident sometimes too:o

And why do you love it? Because they sponsor you.
And do you know why most people hate them? Because they sponsor everyone who can just ride a unicycle or do a 180 unispin.
If you want a sponsorship, you need to represent the company as good as you can.
That means: be a good rider, have a good personality and promote the sport and sponsor.
I would not want a sponsorship by 661, because the status they have on these forums (they are right about 661)

DISCLAIMER

Other makes of leg protection are available, obviously. I only mentioned 661 as that’s what I use. I can’t comment on any others but that isn’t to say they’re better or worse than any others.

Sorry for causing a ruck…