OTG - Super Beginner :)

Hello, i want to start a new OTG all kinds of style but especially street and flatland. I want to do this game just to learn more tricks. :smiley:

I’ll join! So long as we don’t need too much equipment. I have only unicycle + concrete basketball court where I can practice

Yeah that’s oke :slight_smile: but i don’t really know the rules :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. I found someone who posted he rules:

1.Person a sets a trick or a combo (not to long) Every other person has to upload a vid of him/her doing the trick .
2.All in a timelimitof 7 days. Ifyou wont upload your vid in 7 days you get an O_ _
3.The first person who posts a vid of the setted trick can set a new trick after 7 days.
4.You just can set two times if everybody who´s in the game set one time The game starts when there are enough players.
5. If you get O U T you’re out of the game

I changed the number of days from 5 to 7 as with work and it being winter we’ll probs need weekend time to accomplish the tricks!

Ok. So we’ll start when we have a few more people?

LauraCourtens _ _ _
CrazyJazy _ _ _

There’s already a super beginner thread. http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87810&page=48
It ended a while ago and most of us playing graduated so it probably wouldn’t be dominated by actual intermediate players. But New threads are always less cluttered so that’s a bonus.

I saw that thread but it was too late to join so i decided to start one my own, why don’t you join i don’t care if you’re better :slight_smile:

No that game ended. It’s on page four of the Everything uni related. Everybody except me got hurt so it ended. :roll_eyes:
I think i’ll pass on this game. I’m already in the beginner trials game.

ooh ok :wink:

I’ll have another go and see if there’s anything I can get this time. The bonus is that today was my last physio appointment - hopefully I’ve finally fixed the problem I had before I even started riding a uni, so might be able to practice a bit more now.

Oke great, i’ll add you to the list :slight_smile:
LauraCourtens _ _ _
CrazyJazy _ _ _
Aracer _ _ _

I’m new to the forums and don’t know too many tricks but I’ll try it. Hopefully it’ll give me incentive to learn new tricks

Yeah, i’m new too :slight_smile:

LauraCourtens _ _ _
CrazyJazy _ _ _
Aracer _ _ _
Hunterthompson _ _ _

When do we start?

Lets see if we can get 2 or 3 more people? If not then at latest we’ll start this Friday (UK time… who’s in uk?)

Who would like to set first when we start?

Come on people, join! And I don’t care who starts :slight_smile:
And what time is that?

I’m also in the UK :slight_smile: UK time at least has the advantage of being the same in the whole of the UK (for now :wink: ) - I was going to say 5 hours ahead of you, but it might be 8 hours ahead or anywhere in between. Though on super-beginner it shouldn’t really be all that strict anyway - a lot of slack being cut on the last game IIRC (hey I might not be able to do any tricks, but I’m very good at rules).

I think you need to allow at least another 2 or 3 days - though to be fair people can still join after the first trick is set. As the instigator of the thread, surely Laura sets first?

Lets play!

Always up for a game :slight_smile:

LauraCourtens _ _ _
CrazyJazy _ _ _
Aracer _ _ _
Hunterthompson _ _ _
anton005 _ _ _

Ok so Laura will set first when we start.

I was thinking in terms of time difference… how about the time limit is seven days from the date + time of the post? 168 hours or something I thing that is :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, i’ll start, when? And how many days between every trick?

Whenever you want i guess :-P. Other people. an just catch up.

As for number of days its up to you. we can always add or take away days if its too hard or easy.

Just found this thread and have been waiting for the next Super Beginner game to start. Count me in.

LauraCourtens _ _ _
CrazyJazy _ _ _
Aracer _ _ _
Hunterthompson _ _ _
anton005 _ _ _
MadFurai _ _ _