OTG Flatland Medium

hey people I hate to start another thread but I couldnt find any other flatland mediums…so whatever… I wanna play

so sign up and we will start when we get 5-7 players…

unilars _ _ _

Unilars _ _ _
Casper _ _ _

Unilars _ _ _
Casper _ _ _
An)-On _ _ _

I’ll definitely play! Who sets first? :slight_smile:

The first who posts their trick here sets first :wink:

typically… Just went out for filming the first trick, and when I come inside to upload you’ve already set :stuck_out_tongue: And there’s no way that trick is going to be possible for me xD

Then you just set a trick.:slight_smile:
I actually never know wich tricks are good for what level, so…
You set.:smiley:

I can probably get this :slight_smile: At the end I was worried you were going to start one of your insane spin combos that no one else can do, but then you rode away. I’m sure you can get it too Anton! But if you want to change the trick, I don’t mind that either.

Anton I’m sure you can get it, it’s not as hard as it looks :slight_smile:

I really suck at rolls! :stuck_out_tongue: I can do like rolingwrap-backroll-rollingwrap and not much more xD But we just play with this trick :slight_smile: And ofc I will try to do it :slight_smile:

I probably wont try much at this trick…I hate backroll 180’s but whatevs :stuck_out_tongue:

so i have two days till this trick needs to be landed by me.

+1 :stuck_out_tongue: hate those inward backrolls too!

This thread can’t die D:

When do I do the next trick?

Soon!:slight_smile:

As fast as possible! :slight_smile: It’s nine days since Casper did the first trick, so it’s about time to get a new one :slight_smile:

Here it is, sorry about the wait! I dunno the name of the trick, but you have to go one rev, with only one push. And do a 180 with it.

Landed :smiley:

Updated list:

Unilars O _ _
Casper* _ _ _
An)-On O _ _
Julia B _ _ _ (set)

To new people who wants to join you can still join with an “O” ! :smiley: And we would love a few more players since we’re only 4 :wink:

7 days since Julia set the trick, I won’t have time to set a new trick before wednesday, so if someone wants to set before they can do as long as I haven’t posted mine yet :slight_smile:
And you guys can still post this trick until the new one is set :smiley: