OTG flatland (beginner)

I couldnt find any new out the game’s at my level so i decided to start one. This level will be mostly basic flips and spins, such as crankflips, backflips, rolls, hicks, and so on. Not as diffucult as OTG beginner/intermediate though. Anyone wanna join?

basic rules: First person films trick, posts it, everyone has to do the trick within 5 days (or was it a week?), if you dont post the trick within 5 days/1 week, you get a letter. Once you get OUT you are eliminated. First person who posts the set trick gets to set the next one, unless you have already set.

So like otg flat beginner, no rolls?

Sounds good!!! I need to start expanding my tricks and doing less rolls.

Add name to list:

— David Hackett

Awesome, my flips suck so this’ll be good motivation. :slight_smile:

— David Hackett
— Julia

same! I used to do my crankflips switch foot, but then switched, so im flipping with my non-dominant foot, except on 1.5 flips. My backflips are good though. Im getting really close to a trebackflip and 540s.

hmm i guess ill join. still can’tflip and i eally want to…
-david
-julia
-jon

— David Hackett
— Julia
— Jon

I say we start once we get 5 people, and ill set. sound good?

anyone else wanna join?

— David Hackett
— Julia
— Jon
— Thor

— David Hackett
— Julia
— Jon
— Thor
— Tony

Go ahead and set David :smiley:

I suppose I can join. Getting close to some of the stuff that this may involve :wink:

what tricks are allowed?

— David Hackett
— Julia
— Jon
— Thor
— Tony
— Unicycleaddict

There’s not a set list. These games usually start out pretty easy and get progressively harder. By the end the last few people are doing their best tricks to try to win.

I don’t know what your skill level is. If you’re really good, don’t do a maxwhip in the beginner game. Or if you can’t keep up here, there is a “super beginner” game that could be started again. You’ll just have to rummage around and find the thread.

Remember everyone: No rolls!!! Your trick will not count

@ aarons
ok thanks for the help

yeah i guess im in.
-David
-Julia
-Jon
-Thor
-Tony
-unicycle addict

• Isaac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43bX6hQTAnM