OTG-Beginner.

can i join?? i will upload tomorrow if necesary!!

-MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni*
-Alex Murr _ _ _
-King Of Suede
-vookash*
-UnicyclingIsFun
-tal*
-LauraCourtens*
-NorthWesternMonkey*
-Champy

I hope i got it on time. and here is the updated list. if someone gets it today, you can change your letter.

-MM38 O_ _
-wouter O_ _
-CChampionUni*
-Alex Murr O_ _
-King Of Suede O_ _
-vookash*
-UnicyclingIsFun*
-tal*
-LauraCourtens*
-NorthWesternMonkey*

Champy, i think if you can get the trick up by the end of today, you can start with no letters. otherwise, you would have to start with an O.

and here is my round 2.

-MM38 O _ _
-wouter O _ _
-CChampionUni
-Alex Murr O _ _
-King Of Suede O _ _
-vookash
-UnicyclingIsFun * (sets next)
-tal
-LauraCourtens
-NorthWesternMonkey *
-Champy O _ _

UnicyclingIsFun, LauraCourtens sets the next trick, she “landed” it first…

YAAAYY! :stuck_out_tongue:

OK so Sunday is gone in all time zones now so we can close the first attempt. I think we can give Champy time until end of the day to get in the game.

Trick 1: Leg wrap mount. Set by tal.

Trick 2. Wheel walk 5 revs. Set by NorthWesternMonkey

Deadline for Trick 2 is next Sunday, your local time as indicated in post above.

-MM38 O_ _
-wouter O_ _
-CChampionUni _ _ _
-Alex Murr O_ _
-King Of Suede O_ _
-vookash _ _ _
-UnicyclingIsFun* _ _ _
-tal _ _ _
-LauraCourtens* _ _ _ (sets next)
-NorthWesternMonkey _ _ _ (set)
-Champy _ _ _

When do I have to set the next trick?

Laura: around the time when next trick is due. So it will be next Sunday.

vookash- thank you for helping when we’re not familiar with the rules. here’s my round 2 and game stats

-MM38 O_ _
-wouter O_ _
-CChampionUni _ _ _
-Alex Murr O_ _
-King Of Suede O_ _
-vookash _ _ _
-UnicyclingIsFun* _ _ _
-tal* _ _ _
-LauraCourtens* _ _ _ (sets next)
-NorthWesternMonkey _ _ _ (set)
-Champy _ _ _

I was wondering how to post a video in the box like it is above

hey guys, been away for spring break. i think im a little too advanced for this thread tho so im dropping out

how to embed

quote my video reply and change the url video code to your own code. the relevant video code for youtube videos starts with ‘?v=’ and ends before ‘&’. you could use ‘preview post’ before you submit, if you did it right- you should be able to see your video embedded on the preview page

i think you’re not the only one that the first two tricks are too easy for so i think it will get more challenging. maybe you should reconsider staying in the game for a while., my next set will be difficult

Just use Quote, Reply or Go Advanced in Quick Reply paste a youtube link. Full one e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdmclBFd4hM

and then make sure that in Additional options you have Automatically parse links and Automatically embed media selected.

P.S. I made it on purpose so it shows the address not the video :wink:

My bad! I did not notice her reply there! :o

Hey Guys, sorry I wont be able to land any tricks for the next 4 weeks due to being on holiday, I guess I’ll have to drop out of this thread, or I could land all of the tricks when i get back?

Next trick anybody???

I think it was Laura to set the new trick.
I’m unfortunately OUT the game as my knee is not fully recovered and my doctor said I should still give it some rest, which means no unicycling for some time.

I will upload the vid in the evening :slight_smile: