OTG-Beginner.

This is a otg beginner thread. For those of you who dont know how to play we set a trick and everyone has to land it. If you dont land it you get a letter. First one to get a OUT is out of the game.

flat? i do’nt know if i’am to good for beginner but i’ll join. should we make a list?

-mm38
-wouter

Sounds good, Count me in!

-MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni

-MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni
-Alex Murr

Alex Murr -MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni
-Alex Murr
-King Of Suede

Glad I finally caught one of these before it started!

what level tricks will this be? i know it says beginner :stuck_out_tongue: but ive looked at other beginner ones, and theyr not at my level lol

I hope my knee and skills will allow me to outlast more than three rounds :wink:
Count me in anyway. It’s very motivating.

-MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni
-Alex Murr
-King Of Suede
-vookash

wow, this was started a month ago
i totally forgot about it
it just died

Haha yeah just looked at it wondering whether anything news happened :L, so who wants to set the first trick?

The date at the top suggests it was started nearly a year ago lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, thats weird… I’m sure it just started at the start of this year?

CChampionUni that’s the date when you’ve joined :slight_smile:
The question if
-MM38
-wouter
still want to play after a year :wink:

-who ever’s playing
-tal

Oh yeah, no I remember I was looking at related threads to another OTG, must’ve read the date wrong at the time :D.

I’m in. I’m bad, but it will give me a good chance for learning opportunities!

-MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni
-Alex Murr
-King Of Suede
-vookash
-UnicyclingIsFun

Righto, seems we’ve got a decent sized group to start, who wants to set first?

-MM38
-wouter
-CChampionUni
-Alex Murr
-King Of Suede
-vookash
-UnicyclingIsFun
-tal

i’ll set.- mount like that (how you call it?)

That’s called a side mount its one of my favourites. Easier to learn with the saddle low. This trick is easier than the ones we are doing in the super beginner thread :-P. Maybe i should join…

my bad, i looked at the super beginner thread just now so my conception of beginner was different., my next set will be harder

Can I join? Or am I too late?