OT:my computer is toasted and i wont be getting a new one.

hey guys and dolls,

my networking files are corrupted or somthing and i can no longer get on to the net,i’ll be going to the public library once or twice a week to check on you folks though…

this is really going to be tuff on me,knowing that i am 90% cut off from you great people but a regime change was probobly needed anyway :stuck_out_tongue: (i know some of you will welcome this-ha ha ha)

talk to you guys later.

PS,the super 29 is still in the works,only in my mind so far though.

Jagur

Re: OT:my computer is toasted and i wont be getting a new one.

gonna miss u…

:frowning:

Sniff…Sniff…boo…hoo…Gonna miss u too. Sniff…

David.

Sorry to hear it jagur, just make sure you don’t stop posting all together.

Send me the tower if you like, and I’ll ‘fix’ it; pull any data you may not mind loosing, and indicate what flavor of Windows would be prefered- I’ll disregard your ‘choice’ if it includes XP, Lindows, or ME (2000 pro is an exceptable answer).

-C

Re: Re: OT:my computer is toasted and i wont be getting a new one.

So tempting to start an OS flamewar… must… resist. I was rather amused at the unintentional humour of “exceptable” (“acceptable”, is what you were looking for, Chris). Certainly Win2K is an exception from the list of undesired OSes (I may entirely agree with you, but again, not starting that “discussion” :)). Well done, you made me laugh.

Later,
Eli.

Hey jagur,

without you the group won’t be the same. Get that sucker repaired
soon!

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? - George Carlin

thanx for your thoughts folks.

i’m still in the group,its just not going to be everyday anymore.

the nice thing is the Library has high speed internet service so im totaly stoked,but i only get an hour a day to blast my way though this site.

the worst thing is i cant upload pics or download any vids anymore :angry:

also,there probobly wont be anymore drunkin jibberish threads since i drink late and the library closes at 9pm…
:slight_smile:

oh the humanity!