Orange Nimbus 24-inch MUni Cycle with ISIS hub

Orange Nimbus 24-inch MUni Cycle with ISIS hub

I recently purchased this MUni new from Unicycle.Com (Item # UNNI24MIO-1331). I only got a chance to ride this unicycle once. I rode on a grass field so this MUni is very close to mint condition. I posted the close ups so you could see the great powder coated finish.

Price: $275 plus freight. PayPal preferred. No trades.

I will ship in the original packaging by UPS insured from zip code 77079. I will charge you actual freight. You can use the UPS web site to estimate your freight cost. The shipping weight is 26#.

I am sorry my first post is in the Trading Post. I have been lurking for a while.
Send me a PM with your offer to buy and your email address. I will contact first come; first serve. Thanks for checking out my post.

Description:
(NEW) Nimbus Muni Frame
Steel, flat-top style frame with Magura brake mounts
Frame Finish - powder coated
Color- Orange
42mm Machined Bearing Housing (22 X 42 X 12)

ISIS hub/axle/crank arms:
ISIS CrMo Steel Hub
Nimbus Venture ISIS alloy cranks- black
Crank Arm Length - 150mm

Saddle
Nimbus Gel Orange
S.P. Diameter - 25.4
Nimbus Alloy Seat Post Size: 25.4 X 350mm
Black Nimbus Double Bolt Clamp (25.4)

Tire/Rim
Tire 24 X 3.0 (Duro Wildlife)
Tire PSI - 30-50
Rim- 24-inch, 36 Spoke, Double Walled, Aluminum Alloy,

Cycle Weight- 17#

Thats a cool PC :smiley: Sorry, I dont have any money.

Might consider it, but never with UPS… Last time I brought something into Canada, it cost double after their customs fees. Won’t do that again.

I am really considering this but when I checked the price of shipping it said $155. That means I must be doing something wrong, right? Could you please calculate shipping to 92807? I really would like to get this.

Freight charges

crazyjoe,

I ran the freight charges for you and came up with $29.20 shipping UPS Ground insured.

kimsalls

Sold

This unicycle is SOLD.

Thanks Unicyclist.com.